*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322248-Gone
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1322248
describes the pain of someone leaving you and never coming back
When people leave, sometimes they never come back. They move on and they're gone before you know it. It’s disappointing to watch people you love walk out the door. It’s even harder when you know that you'll never see them again. You pray that they're safe when you don't even know where they are. You don't know where there headed. You always feel sad, depressed, and disappointed that they're not there by your side. You're going through troubles and the only help you have is from a therapist, psychologists, and doctors. They’re not who you want to see. It’s the person that left you alone. No one understands why you still love them when they don't love you back. All they see is someone going crazy over someone who left them. But you guys were attracted to each other like bread and butter. Now they're gone. Gone forever.
© Copyright 2007 -angii! (: (lia93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322248-Gone