*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322777-The-Eyes-Of-Different-Colors-Fall-Green
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Experience · #1322777
Different places of living, see different colors in nature when seasons changing.
Back in the city, here on the beach, just sitting here on my 2nd floor balcony. the two palm trees that sit aside me are still green, with green coconuts hanging. It is warm this morning on this first day of FALL, where the skyblue, and white sky clouds change their forms. The boats going by, only in white gracefully cruising along. The few trees that are here at there healthiest, dark green, and in green color. No signs of fall here the southeast norm, for the first day of fall 2007, this Sunday morning. Since moving out of state where the weather is hot all year round. You appreciate going up north to visit to see the seasonal changes that we have missed for fifteen years. Since the kids only know of blue and white skys, they seem to not miss the changes up north. what I left behind the four seasons to adore.

Since, I was born and raised up north, living in a city, one hour away from the shour going south, and four hours away to go north to the mountains. We would travel to New york State at this time of year just to see the colors in the leaves, while driving the winding roads in the mountains. The crisp cool feeling in the air to enjoy. We would stop at the farms for apple cider, fill a bag of apples, play in the hay, and then pick our pumpkin out to carve the eyes, nose and mouth. It is exciting to see this scene of different colors in the leaves, that none are alike that catches our eyes with amazement.

In October, seven years ago I was visiting up north, only this time to stay down the shore to visit with some cousins. The day of holloween, about four o'clock just before the sunset. We were gathering up the kids to meet with some other family members, along with friends. All the kids were dressed to scare whoever answered the door, for them to recieve a treat. Just one little neighborhood filed with the one little family homes with white picket fences. All dressed up with spiders webs, screscrows, and witches for this holiday to share. Sitting in each front yard was one or two wide, slim, short, and tall trees. The limbs from trees so spread wide with red, yellow and orange colored leaves that have fallen already. All these covered from rooftops, cars in the driveway, going out to the goldstone paved streets. No sidewalks in this area. you looked down the street, was a picture of a big street party that needed to be clean up. But it only just started with all the kids going trick-n-treating, walking over all the colorfull leaves that have already fallen and some left on trees. The kids were just so joyfull and full of holloween cheer to share with this scene. Just all blended with the theme of holloween. All the years I never scene this perfect picture of the best fall scene, not even in New York State. Why was this the best scene I ever seen.

In my early years this is where the beach is, where we only spent time during the summer for weeks vacation year after year, and my dads parents also lived there, they did have a white house with a white picket fence. Being a young kid only to remember being there for Easter, St.Patricks Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas to visit grandma. Grandma made th best apple pie, and baked apples, yummy. She would take me for a walk to the Mom and Pop store up the corner, with ten pennies. We came home with the smallest brown bag fulled with pennie candies. Great place for Easter to go easter egg hunt, that was so much fun to look forward to, and win some prizes.

You can take a picture to use as a quide. But this photo is no hard copy, it is only captured by my eyes to remember this fall season up north on holloween night just before dark a memory that is to be showed off for everyone to see. yes, just a memory that needs to be painted and put on a frame to on the wall, for all to and enjoy. It shows the spirit of fall that I always looked forward to seeing, year after year. The changes of colors in nature are the best. Donw south the green palms trees are at here best, so no matter where it is all good to share a scene of different places, anywhere we go to enjoy natures creations.

Altough growing up in the city, going to the park in my old neighborhood was a place to go where you can see the New York City skyline. This park was neat, it was on top of a little mountain, but there was no mountains in Jersey City, so with this being above the town of Hoboken, you were able to view the New York Harbor. This is where my dream to be an artist when I grew up, but always put it aside. Bery much enjoyed thinking of it, to have all the tools of an art room in my house, just want to buy a great big piece of canvas and just start painting whenever I feel like it. So many later, meaning now with more time on my hands to persue such a craft.

It is that time to make this hobby come alive this first day of Fall to start painting a picture of the memory I have experienced, that beautiful fall October early evening up north seven years ago. To have it done by holloween of 2007 to sit on my wall, of all the pretty leaves of fall colors tht I captured with my eyes that day. Then to sit here and just think of it all the time, to make it easier I should just travel up north again to take a photo of this area and see if I can capture the sme photo that I remembered experiencing. Would be nice to have to put up on my wall in the fall to share the changes in nature, one of our four seasons. All in different colors, with the fall green here for our eyes to enjoy.
© Copyright 2007 msrosebud (msrosebud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322777-The-Eyes-Of-Different-Colors-Fall-Green