*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322935-Lily
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1322935
Was it an innocent opportunity for extra credit, or does her teacher want something more?
Lily fidgeted in her seat, tugging the hem of her skirt down. She wished for the thousandth time she hadn’t slacked on her laundry; if she’d washed her school uniforms two days before like she’d meant to, she wouldn’t be stuck in last year’s skirt and blouse that were just small enough to be uncomfortable this year.

At the front of the classroom, her history teacher, Mr. Salvatore, was telling them something about Jacksonian America, but she found it hard to focus. Her grade in this class, which had been one of the highest at the beginning of the year, had been steadily dropping, and she didn’t know why. She scored well on essays and exams, but her homework and participation grades were never up to her own standards. In two months’ time, her grade had gone from a high A to a mid-range B—maybe not enough to concern a lot of high school seniors, but certainly enough to bother her. Lily worked hard to get her nearly 4.0 GPA, and didn’t want any class—especially this, an elective, taken for fun—to ruin it.

She listened to Mr. Salvatore’s deep voice and tried not to shiver as she transcribed his words in her notes. It wasn’t only worry for her grade that kept her from focusing on the lecture, she knew. Mr. Salvatore was one of the most attractive teachers in the school—he was young, relatively fresh from grad school, and tall, with dark hair, green eyes, and a strong, broad-shouldered, if not overly muscular, build. Lily knew that a large percentage of the girls in the class were there for that reason: they couldn’t care less about the extra American history class, but there were worse ways to pass an hour of the day than watching him.

“Lily?”

Oh, shit, he was calling on her. She’d been so lost in her musings that she hadn’t heard the question. She blushed. “I’m sorry, sir, I didn’t hear you.”

He smiled, and she melted, while her face flushed even more. She thought she heard the girl behind her sigh dreamily. “I was hoping you could summarize the theory of Manifest Destiny for us.”

“Oh.” She blinked, and the material came to mind. She spouted the answer quickly and was rewarded with another one of those blush-inducing smiles before he continued with the lecture. She tried harder to pay more attention for the rest of the period.

Mr. Salvatore wrapped up his lecture a few minutes before the bell signaling the end of the period would ring, and chatter filled the room. Not feeling much like talking, Lily found herself doodling in the margins of her notebook and daydreaming.

She was alone in the classroom with Mr. Salvatore. She sat on her desk, and he was between her spread knees, his body close to hers. Her hands clung to his back, pulling him closer, as his were warm against her neck. His mouth locked onto hers, kissing her passionately, possessively, stealing her breath. His hands drifted; one came to a rest on her shoulder as the other moved slowly, excruciatingly steadily downward toward her aching breast…

There was a hand on her shoulder; its warmth nearly burned her skin through the thin material of her white blouse. She gasped as she came out of her daydream and found herself face to face with its star. A hot blush pricked her skin, covering her face and climbing up her neck.

“Are you okay, Lily?” Mr. Salvatore asked, an amused glint in his eye, almost as if he knew what she’d been thinking.

“Y-yes, sir,” she stammered, still flustered.

“Good. I would like to see you for a few minutes after class, if that’s possible?” She nodded. She had lunch, then a study hall period after his class. Being late wouldn’t matter much. “Good girl.” He patted her shoulder and walked away.



Damian Salvatore had to chuckle to himself as he walked away. He could tell before he approached the girl that whatever she’d been daydreaming about was sexual in nature. The guilty look on her face, the charming blush spreading over her fair skin, and the way she was unconsciously fidgeting in her chair after being pulled from her daydream gave that away. He wondered absently as he settled at his desk what she’d been thinking about, and how wet it had made her. A discreet glance toward the second row revealed that whatever it was had made her nipples stand out against her chest; her thin, snug white blouse did little to hide that, even with a bra under it.

Lily had magnificent breasts. They were one of the first things a man would notice upon seeing her. She filled at least a DD cup, which, paired with a slim waist and wide hips, gave her a perfect hourglass shape. He was thankful daily for the school’s dress code, which put girls in pleated skirts and button up blouses that were especially flattering of that type of figure.

He wasn’t one to pay close attention to how his students looked. After all, they were his students, and there were moral and ethical conflicts there. He was in a position of responsibility and authority, and that meant hands off. He knew that. But God. It hadn’t been that long since he was in high school. And this one. Lily. She got to him in a bad, bad way.

She was his definition of beauty, in a way. Perfect hourglass figure, fair skin, dark curly hair that hit halfway down her pert ass when she moved, wide green eyes that always looked mischievous, enticing. She was shorter than he was by nearly a foot—he’d guess her at about 5’5”, while he was 6’3”—but he liked the way she looked up at him.

Yes, she was beautiful. She also had an unconscious, innocent sort of sexiness about her—she had no idea how appealing she was. It made him want to take her, and open her, show her the darker side of her sexuality. He knew it was there; she was the type who begged to be submissive to a strong dominant in a sexual relationship. He could practically smell the slut inside her wanting out. He ached to make her his whore.

His mind liked that idea. It was a common fantasy of his. Taking her, when she’d misbehaved like a naughty slut, and turning her over his knee. Feeling the underside of her breasts against one leg, the tops of her thighs against the other, as he lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing her bare ass. So pale, so firm, so round, begging for his touch. His fingertips would trail over her smooth skin, sending shivers down her spine. “You’ve been a very bad girl,” he whispered, and his hand suddenly struck her right buttock. She jerked and moaned, writhing her body in his lap. He spanked her again, and her moan was louder this time, needful. He could see her pussy getting wet as he continued to spank her ass, punishing her for her disobedience. She would be begging her Master to fuck her like the whore she was by the time he was finished…

The bell rang, and Damian tucked the daydream away for another time as he smiled and waved after his students filing out the door, until only one remained. Lily was standing beside her desk, gathering her things. He let his eyes feast on the swell of her breasts, straining slightly at the buttons on the almost too-tight blouse, the curve of her ass beneath the swaying plaid pleated skirt that brushed her pale, perfect thighs, the muscles in her thighs and calves that were held tensed thanks to the high heeled black pumps on her feet. He wondered, not for the first time, what sort of dirty old men decided on the dress code for this school. He hurried to clear his lust from his face as her head lifted and she turned toward the desk, her black bag thumping against her hip.


Lily was nervous as she approached Mr. Salvatore’s desk, and though she tried not to show it, she couldn’t help her fidgeting. “Y-you wanted to see me, sir?”

He smiled warmly. “You seem anxious. What’s wrong?”

“I-I’ve never been held after class before,” she admitted, hating her stammering and unable to control it in the face of that smile, those eyes. “For anything.”

He laughed, and it didn’t sting as if he were laughing at her. The sound was so warm that she smiled in spite of herself. “I just wanted to talk to you and make sure things are going okay for you.” He stood easily and walked around the other side of the desk, perching himself on the corner. Lily scooted back to give him some room, until the backs of her thighs touched the desktop behind her. She relaxed and leaned against it, very aware of Mr. Salvatore standing only two feet from her. Her face flushed again as she vividly recalled her daydream. She felt a rush of heat between her thighs and tried not to fidget.

She swallowed hard before she could speak. “Yes, things are fine. I’ve got my acceptance letter from the school I want to go to, and I’ve gotten some scholarships. I’m applying for more in a couple of weeks.”

He nodded. “That’s good to hear. I was just a little concerned about your grade in this class. I know you’re a very bright girl, and in previous history classes, particularly classes with me, you’ve done very well. Your grade now is far from bad, but I know you’re capable of more.”

“I know I am, too,” she insisted. “I don’t know what’s wrong, I go over my homework several times before I turn it in, I participate in discussions, I do fairly well on my tests and quizzes, I--!” She met his emerald green eyes with her own. “What more can I be doing, Mr. Salvatore?”



He had to restrain himself from two opposite instinctive reactions: one, to spring back from the girl as one would when unexpectedly coming upon a poisonous snake. The other was far more dangerous; he almost had to clench his fists to keep from reaching out and grasping her hips to roughly haul her toward his body.

“Well, I agree, your essays, tests, and quizzes have been above average in quality. Your homework is fine. I would like for you to participate more in class discussions; I enjoy hearing your opinions and thoughts.” Not to mention just your voice in general, he didn’t add aloud.

She nodded, long, chocolate curls tumbling over her shoulder. His hands itched to lose themselves in it and pull it taut against her scalp, to see her eyes roll back and to hear a soft moan of pleasure escape her lips at the gentle pain of it. “I’ve been trying. I-I really don’t know what else to do. Please, Mr. Salvatore. Is there some extra credit assignment, anything I can do? Anything?” Her voice was breathier at the end, and, as his gaze fell from hers for a moment, he noticed her nipples, hard again beneath the fabric of her bra.His hands itched to grab them, twist them.

Lifting his gaze once more, Damian noticed the dark gleam in her forest green eyes, and he smiled. There really is a little whore inside her. “Anything?” he repeated questioningly, allowing his voice to suggestively lower, letting the sound of that one word caress and tease her skin.

She swallowed visibly, but he could see her body tensing, her breasts rising and falling with each shallow breath. She had heard the implication in his question, and her body knew what it wanted. “Yes,” she finally whispered, looking up at him shyly through her eyelashes, her blush heating her cheeks again. “Anything.”


He was laughing at her again, reaching out to touch her cheek lightly. “The blush in your cheeks is charming, but there’s nothing to be embarrassed about, silly girl. Do you have anywhere to be right after school today?”
She shook her head, more than a little dazed. His whole demeanor had changed. Or had it? Dirty-minded girl, she scolded herself, of course he wasn’t implying anything! Get your head out of your daydreams.
“Then simply meet me back here about ten minutes after the last bell, and we’ll discuss some extra credit opportunities, okay?”
She nodded, tucking her hair behind her ear. “Thank you, Mr. Salvatore,” she said, gathering her things in her arms once more.
“You’re welcome, Lily. I’ll see you this afternoon.”


Lily had wrestled with her conflicting thoughts and desires for the rest of the day. She thought it was ridiculous to believe that Mr. Salvatore had less than pure intentions with her. He’d probably just assign her some extra essay to write, or have her help him grade papers, or something like that. But his voice, and the look in his eyes… She was half expecting him to take her there against the desk. Rather than being frightened or disturbed, she was instead aroused; she liked the thought of the bigger, stronger man doing as he wished with her. She was more than a little disappointed as, walking down the deserted hallway toward his classroom, she chastised herself once more for thinking he’d suggest anything untoward.

She paused to peek in the doorway before entering the room, and saw Mr. Salvatore’s back to her as he stared out the window. She let her gaze run over him, from the broadness of his shoulders to his waist, to an ass she longed to let her hands run over, powerful legs…

He turned suddenly, and she tried not to look startled. He smiled widely. “Lily, come in. And close the door, if you don’t mind.” She obeyed silently, though her heart was pounding, and she clutched a book in her hands as she approached.

He sat on top of a desk, still smiling. “I trust the rest of your day has gone well?”

She nodded, leaning against his desk as he had done hours before. “Yes, sir.”

“Good. Now. About this extra credit. Did you have anything in mind that you could do to earn it?”

She had a flash of an image, she kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth, that made her insides clench and dampen. She tried not to blush as she spoke. “I-I wasn’t really sure. I was thinking maybe an extra essay, or maybe helping you grade papers or help with other paper work…” She trailed off, lifting her gaze to meet his.

“Hmm. That could work, I suppose.” He paused, looking thoughtful for a moment. “But wouldn’t you rather I just throw you up on my desk and fuck you?”

She froze. “Excuse me?”

Mr. Salvatore stood, and she suddenly felt very small—and very aroused. “You heard me, Lily. I see how you watch me in class. I see how your body responds to the slightest thing. I see how even now, your body’s giving away what you’re wanting.” He was drawing closer, and her heart was pounding. She couldn’t deny his words; her nipples ached for his touch beneath her clothes, her pussy ached for him to fill her. “Do you disagree?”

“N-no, sir.”

“Good girl.” His hand touched her cheek, and she sighed so deeply it was almost a moan. “Good girls don’t lie to their masters.” His hand traveled across her cheek, down onto her neck. “And that’s what you want, isn’t it? To be mastered, to be treated like the little slut that you are?”

Her mind was swimming, but his words still penetrated. Goosebumps spread over her body, making her aching nipples tighten even more. “Yes.”

His fist was suddenly in her hair, yanking her head back forcefully. She couldn’t hold back a whimper of protest. “Yes, what?” he hissed. Her pussy tightened.

“Yes, sir,” she whispered.

His hand caressed the side of her neck. “Good girl. You’ll always call me sir, or Master, from now on. Got it?”

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s a good little whore.” His hand trailed lower. “It’s good that you learn quickly.” She whimpered as his hand moved excruciatingly slowly; she thrust her chest out toward his hand, begging for his touch to ease the ache in her breasts.

He grasped a nipple firmly through the cloth and twisted it sharply; her breath left her in a gasp. It stung, but God, it felt good. She could feel the dampness between her legs. She whimpered as he rolled her nipple between his fingers, even as he still pinched and tugged on it.

“Does the slut like that?”

“Y-yes, sir.”

He smirked as he gripped her other nipple, beginning to give it similar treatment. She couldn’t help but let out a soft gasp of a moan, offering her breasts up to his hands even more. When he let go suddenly, it took a moment for it to register, until blood rushed back into them, causing her to wince.

Mr. Salvatore’s hands trailed down her sides, making her shiver. He deftly began unbuttoning her blouse, working his way up from the bottom. Uncertainly, she reached out, her eyes seeking his for approval as she grasped his sides.


Damian smiled at her. “Wait a moment.” He’d finished unbuttoning her blouse and pushed it down her shoulders. “Exquisite,” he sighed, his hands covering her sides, her stomach, fingertips tracing the swell of her breasts above her white bra. She sighed, her eyes closing; he saw goosebumps spreading across her skin. All that pale skin, exposed, open for whatever he wished. His hands slid behind her to unhook her bra; charmingly, she blushed even deeper scarlet as he pulled the straps down her arms, her breasts spilling from their restraints.

“Beautiful,” he murmured, grasping one in each hand, thumbs teasing rosy, hardened nipples. She whimpered, her hands seeking his body again. “Yes, my pet. Touch me.” His eyes closed as her small hands trailed around his waist to his back, pulling him closer to her, untucking his shirt from his pants. He jerked on her nipples, and her fingernails found the skin of his back as she cried out. God, that was amazing.

“How badly do you want me, slut? How bad does that wet pussy of yours want to be fucked?”

Her eyes were wide she whimpered and fidgeted, obviously aching to have his cock inside her. “Oh, please, sir,” she gasped. “I want you to fuck me so badly.”

“Show me,” he ordered simply, not releasing her nipples but pulling her forward by them, until she got his meaning and slid from the desk. He let them go only to twine a hand in her hair and pull down. She went obediently onto her knees, though her blush was back in her pale cheeks. He smiled down at her—that was where she was meant to be, all right. Horny little slut, half naked on her knees, about to have his cock in her face. Her breasts rose and fell heavily with her breath, her nipples even redder after his attention. He unfastened his pants, lowering his zipper. His cock was aching; he couldn’t wait to have it inside her hot mouth.

When he pulled it from his pants, he saw the girl’s eyes widen, and he smirked, reaching for her hair again to pull her closer to it. “Suck my cock, slut,” he ordered. “Show me how badly you want it inside you. Do a good enough job, and I may give you what you want.”

Her small hand hesitantly reached out and grasped him, and he moaned at the touch. Reassured by that, she took him into her mouth. She wasn’t going to be able to take all of him, not without practice, but she took as much as she could, and it felt incredible. The movements of her mouth, of her tongue were inexpert, but even in her inexperience, she was damn good at what she was doing.



Lily had stared wide-eyed at Mr. Salvatore’s hard cock when he pulled it from his pants; she hadn’t had much sexual experience, but she knew that it was the biggest one she’d seen. She’d never be able to take the whole thing in her mouth, but he seemed pleased enough with what she was able to do. He’d occasionally pull on her hair to move her around to a different angle, and she moved where he directed, eagerly devouring as much of his cock as she could. His skin tasted so good as she twirled her tongue around him. Though her jaw already ached at his size, she gripped his hips and tried to take more of him in her mouth, causing him to cry out and tug almost painfully on her hair; another rush between her legs, and she was certain that her wetness had soaked her thin panties. She almost thought she could feel it trickling down her thigh, and whimpered at the thought. She wondered if pleasing him with her mouth would be enough to give her an orgasm. It seemed a real possibility.

‘This is what your mouth was made for, little whore,” he growled. “Don’t forget it.”

Her tongue found its way into the slit at his tip, and she tasted his precum; it tasted so good she couldn’t help but moan. At this, he thrust roughly into her mouth a couple of times, fucking her mouth more than she sucking him, and then pulled away, tugging her head away from him. “Up on the desk, little one,” he said breathlessly, his hand rubbing his cock a bit, feeling the wetness from her saliva coating him. Obediently, she did as she was told.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered. She blushed and opened her legs. She was aware of how little coverage the black thong she’d worn that day provided. “Wider.” He grasped her knees and pulled them apart, leaving her gasping and leaning back to regain balance as her legs were spread nearly as far apart as they could be. “Keep them there.”

His fingertips caressed her knees, rubbed the spot above them that was just a bit ticklish; Lily tried her best not to jump or move to pull away. Mr. Salvatore’s hands rose higher, teasing her soft inner thighs, making her legs tremble and her pussy clench tighter, forcing more of her wetness outside of her body.

His fingertips lightly brushed her clit through her thin panties and she gasped, spreading her legs further apart, ignoring the ache beginning in her thighs. Much more important was the ache inside her, the ache to be filled. Mr. Salvatore smiled above her and, pulling the thin bit of a cloth aside, thrust a finger inside, making her whimper.




She was so tight, even around just his middle finger. Damian wondered briefly if she’d ever had sex before, ever had something inside her before. That thought was quickly replaced with what it would feel like to fuck her, to feel her stretched around his cock. His finger inside her moved quickly, seeking and finding her G-spot, as the tip of another finger caressed her clit. The girl moaned, throwing her head back and spreading her legs further apart. He smirked as he saw her getting closer and closer to orgasm. She rocked back and forth on his fingers, wiggling her hips. Finally, as he knew she was about to cum and cum hard on his hand, he pulled it away.

Her eyes opened and a whimper of protest escaped her mouth, but he stuffed his fingers in her mouth before she could voice anything else. “Clean my fingers, whore.” She eagerly sucked on them, swirling her tongue around them as she had his cock. His eyes nearly closed, but instead he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back.

“Back on your knees, my slut,” he ordered, tugging her off the desk again. She knelt obediently, though he could see her fidgeting movements and the desire in her eyes. She’d been very close to orgasm. “Open your mouth.” She obeyed once more and found his cock back in her mouth. Keeping a firm grip on her hair with both hands, he began slowly fucking her mouth. She moaned around him, her eyes closing, as she eagerly took what he gave her, swirling her tongue around him, lapping at him, anything she could while he moved steadily in and out of her hot mouth.

He felt pressure building and began to fuck her mouth faster, harder. She gagged a couple of times as he hit the back of her throat, still not all the way inside her mouth, but she reacted better than he expected. She winced, but didn’t attempt to pull back. When he could take no more of the sensations her mouth was giving, he pulled back from her, taking himself in his hand, stroking his length. He soon knew he couldn’t wait any longer, and with one last jerk, he came, his cum hitting the girl’s chest, splattering over her pale skin and running down her breasts. She moaned and held obediently still as he finished, wiping the tip of his cock against one of her nipples.



The feeling of his hot cum covering her breasts was amazing. Lily thought she might cum just from that; God knows she was still close. Watching as Mr. Salvatore replaced his cock in his pants and straightened his clothing, she felt even more conscious of her own state of undress and blushed, glancing down at the floor.

A hand gently reached under her chin and lifted her head. “Such a good little slut,” he said softly, his hand caressing her cheek. “Now I have a few orders for you. You’ll meet me here tomorrow after school, to assist me in whatever way I may require. We’ll discuss things further then. You will not wear panties under your skirt tomorrow, and when you come into my room after school, you won’t be wearing a bra, either. Understand, girl?”

Her mind was spinning—no panties? no bra?—but she found her voice. “Yes, sir.”

“That’s a good pet. Now get cleaned up and dressed again. I’m finished with you for today.” He turned away from her, walking to sit behind his desk as she shakily stood, his cum dripping off her breasts and running down her stomach.

“Oh, one more thing.”

“Yes, sir?”

“No masturbating, Lily. You only cum when I tell you to.”

Her pussy lurched and tightened. “Yes, sir.”


There is more, if you're interested. You may be able to coax it out of me.
© Copyright 2007 listen to the ducks (duckssayquack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322935-Lily