*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1323387-Childhood-Wisdom
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1323387
I ponder the "questions" in life as if I were a small child. I hope this shows that.
Working Title(s): (If anyone has any suggestions what so ever, I'd love to hear them. - Thanks!!)  Enjoy!!
~TRP~

Childhood Theories / Childhood Wisdom

Life is simplistic
Through the eyes of a child.
Their world is ever changing with
Every second that goes by, in their awe-inspiring imaginations.


The grass is green because someone spilled a massive amount of paint.

The sky is blue because a firework of light blue spread throughout and never came down.

The roadways are black, grey, and beige because elephants of those same colors had a contest to see who could roll the furthest.

The bricks are red because the one who made the mix accidentally knocked in food coloring.

Our blood is red to remind us of our ancestors and how they, once long ago fought hand to hand combat.

The trees are brown, and green to remind us of the colorful intrigue of nature.

Paper is white to remind us of purity and innocence.

Rivers and streams are clear to make sure we can see ourselves through and through with no cloudiness, which causes doubt and prevents focus.

To see our true self inside and out, as the rays of the sun keeps us warm and giving us a sense of security while it holds us in it's loving and protective arms.
© Copyright 2007 The Rising Phoenix (am21cards84 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1323387-Childhood-Wisdom