*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324001-Part-One
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Comedy · #1324001
The beginning...leading subsequently to the end.
There's a place, and from my experience it's inside us all. And that place can only be filled with so much unmanagable JUNK before you explode. Like that closet at your grandma's house, or y'know...some relative that collects a lot of useless crap. That closet can only take so much before it bursts. Before all the magazines, stuffed animals, and craft material googly-eyes come pouring out in a river of past memories and collected snippets. Things that you know, and deep down they know they will never ever use again. It's like that...this place. A giant abyss that at first seems limitless. You think, hey, this is way too tough to even touch right now...I'll just put it in here for a little while, and wait until I'm strong enough to deal with it. Soon everything will be fine and I'll have enough in me to manage it. You'll never be that strong! If you thought it was bad when you hid it away, wait until hundreds of those horrors, singularly not so bad in comparison, come pouring out of you and all you can do is stare open mouthed like a bass in some old man's boat, scared and without any idea where you are, or how you can get back to the familiar.

I live in that place, within myself. Hiding amongst the rotten old secrets that one day come around to bite most people in the ass. I hide so no one can see through me. So there isn't any way for someone to judge or mangle my decisions. Doing whats best for myself the only way I know how.
© Copyright 2007 DelicateNotion (ancient_deceit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324001-Part-One