*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324287-Molly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeremy
Rated: 13+ · Other · Erotica · #1324287
Molly is a character I met at Starbucks.
She was tall, and the sexy heels she wore brought her to well over six feet. Long beautiful strawberry red hair cascaded down her delicate shoulders. She was in good shape, thin but not skeletal. A pair of glasses graced a rather beautiful face. Big blue eyes and soft lips. She wore a short sleeved twilight blue cashmere sweater and a gray skirt, not too short but revealing enough to excite me. Her legs were long and thin, stockings rose up high and disappeared without a hint as to their end.

She'd spent sometime on her makeup, her features well defined. Her mannerisms were so feminine, beautiful. She touched her long hair, stroked it down her shoulder. I thought she was wearing gloves. She wasn't. No older than thirty, I could tell she hadn't always been as lovely. Perhaps as a child she was teased. Glasses, her extraordinary height. If only those children could see her now. Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, gone.
© Copyright 2007 Jeremy (jhjanuary at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324287-Molly