*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324473-The-Mist
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1324473
story of love

The mist in the trees called her name, there were days she thought the loneliness would just consume her.  The day they had to leave each other was a constant reminder of the faith that they held so strongly to.  There was a creak on the door step.... the mist just brought him home.  The renewal, the hope, the passion, just was overwhelming.  She came to him slowly and with a purpose. The gaze full of devotion showed in their eyes. One hand reached out for the other tingling with the anticipation of touch. When  he took her into his arms the rest of the world just melted away. This moment stood for all times, as the does the pyramids or the ruins in Rome, they where but a moment in this life.  This kiss, this passion, open eyes staring deep into the pit of your soul knows you. Knows your desires and hopes.  Wonders at the sight of you, your simple turn excites them.  Your smile gives the same feeling as the fermented berries of the vine.  Your small pout amuses them because they know it isn’t that bad.  The end of the day as they hold you in their arms gives cause.  Cause to God for blessing them with you.  Cause to God for missing them when you can’t be there,, But cause to god because there is still that passion for that open eyed kiss….Lives one dance…….God’s  romance….. can you be there?
© Copyright 2007 xpdooinit (xpdooinit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324473-The-Mist