*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326246-Disabled-or-Lazey
by Inky
Rated: 13+ · Article · Career · #1326246
They claim to have a problem but than tax payers do have a problem.
    Athough this is only my opinion, I am positive that many others will agree. I have nothing against helping one another in the world, but let's face it. Today people are lazey. We work they spend. That is what my issue is. I know at least five people in my town that claim to be disabled and are collecting social security disability money, They speak clearly, and walk as I do. They have full normal use of thier hands like the ones I blister at the factory I work. They eat the same food as I do, and go to the movies. I see them at the club or having a wonderful time at the theme parks that took me all year to budget for my son. I struggle to keep a car on the road and they are making car payments for a brand new model. Am I the only one angry about this issue? We need to take control of our money.
© Copyright 2007 Inky (loretta3572 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326246-Disabled-or-Lazey