*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326722-Demon
by Linlin
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #1326722
It is quite morbid...but i guess its okay...
Demon

            He stood there, indifferent about the time, indifferent about the place, indifferent about the fact that he was standing before a dead body in front of nearly a hundred people. His bloody hair and eyes, an unforgettable feature of his, his shinning sword oozing with what seemed to be human blood, and yet, no one dared to stop him as he walked out of the scene.
        “Amazing!” said a charming young lady on that same night. “He just assassinated the most wanted criminal with a slash of his sword. Yuya’s eyes flowing with deep astonishment, her jet black hair flowing ‘till the tip of her hips.  “You’re hallucinating Yuya, it is deadly to cross blades with Demon. Though he is a vigilante. He does not pity, nor does he feel love.
          Yuya would have forgotten about Demon, knowing how obedient she is to her mother, but then…
        “Ahh”, “Urgh”. She heard gruntles of pain from the distant lake. As she slowly approached, she was shocked to see Demon stooping over the lake, blood spurting out of his torso like a waterfall.
        “Oh no…l-let me help you.” Yuya walked cautiously, but nervously. Enthusiasm rising in her heart, she was going to meet Demon, the famous vigilante, but before she knew it, a white flash erupted and her waist length hair was cut short to a shoulder length. “Don’t come near me!” his voice, fierce and rough, but had signs of damage. In rage and shock, Yuya prepared to flee but then… “Don’t go!” Demon was in deep pain, that he was willing to accept company. Yuya hesitated, but seeing the condition Demon’s is, stayed. She tended his wounds carefully with her sleeves she ripped off to serve as a bandage. He remained indifferent of her presence, but no words could describe his deep gratitude. He would flinch at the sting of his wounds but no conversations were made. Once in a while, Yuya would visit Demon while he recovers, of course she did not tell her mother, and she made up a story that she was tired of her old haircut and would visit the forest once in a while. Demon was long gone since Yuya’s last visit, but he will make never forget the beautiful young lady who helped him in his time of need and in memory of her, he kept a lock of her long silky jet black hair.
© Copyright 2007 Linlin (linlinyihua at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326722-Demon