*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327008-Love-and-betrail
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by angel
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1327008
its just something on the spot
                                          Love and Be trail
    Love and Be trail might be that name of that story but that doesn't mean it's a stupid romance story. Love is there because the girl in this story did something out of love and be trail is there cause she didn't tell us anything till much later in the story. My name is Jenie better known as the boy how feel in love with the strangest girl in the world! I'm going to tell you how my normal life went straight to hell! It all started last summer, my friends and I went to the same sleep away camp(again) but this time it would be different. My crew, Dariel,Christina and Robby,were all in the same group and this girl named Angel. She was new,didn't know anyone and alone. I saw her and feel in love. In other peoples eyes Angel was creepy. She has black hair with red strips, almost six ear piercing hazel eyes and this weird necklace that looks like a dragon. Ok the necklace creeps me out a little. Sometimes we have seen the necklace shine when theres no light or her eyes look like their on fire, if you look deep. Once, when she was sleeping, we tried to touch the dragon necklace but before we can she wakes up so quickly that we didn't even have time to run. Boy, we thought that she was the shy type. Full out blast! She was so mad she picked up a bat and almost whacked off our heads! By the way if anyone is wondering my name is to be said as 'G'enie, my parents didn't like the 'G' and changed it to a 'J' and sorry this is all I'm telling you read the rest of the story. Go read!


        "Maybe we should try talking to her" Christina suggested. "Don't you remember that she tried to rip off our heads?!" Robby reminded her. "It cant hurt to try" I said. "Yes it can" Robby protested. "Come on she is in our group" I replied. We all nodded,picked up our trays and went to sit by her. "Hi!" Christina said. Angel didn't answer very quickly. She looked at each of us, like she was making sure it wasn't someone else. "Hi" she finally said. She gave a small smile and I could she didn't want us here. "So.........." Dariel began, trying to make conversation.

"Why did your parents put you in this camp?" Christina asked
"I don't know"
"Make any friends yet?" Dariel asked
"No"
"What do you like to do" I asked
"Nothing"

Stop with the one word answers please!!!

          She looked like she was getting annoyed with the twenty one question thing. Then there was a weird moment of silence. "I have to go" Angel broke the silence. She took her tray and left, but while she was leaving a small piece of paper fell out of her pocket. "Hey Angel......" I yelled but she was already out the
door. I went back to the table to show the others the paper. "Hey guys, Angel dropped this on her way out" I said and handed it to Dariel. It said....

Meet me by the rock next to the mountain at 9:00pm make sure no one follows you. You know what I want.

        "Okay this isn't your average note you get from a crush" Robby said. I just gave him a dirty look. "There's a lot more to Angel then we know"Christina said. "We don't know anything about her now" Dariel said. "When is she suppose to meet this person?" I asked. Christina looked at the note. "It doesn't say."  "So we'll go there tonight" I said. "Whoa, what is this 'we' stuff I'm hearing?" Robby protested. "Don't you want to know what Angel's about?" Christina asked. "No, I could care less about Angel and her weirdness leave me out" Robby yelled. "You know, Robby we can help the government if she's a spy." I said. Robby did his 'Damn he got me' face. "Fine I'm in" Robby replied. "I'll call you if Angel leaves our room at9:00 and we'll meet at the tree behind the cabin" Christina said. We all agreed and went to our activities.

      Night fell so fast it was like there was no day. I'm guessing Christina is waiting for Angel to wake up,but the guys and I were bored out of our minds.Then we hear the vibration from Robby's cell phone. "Shes up meet me at the tree" and she hung up. "Alright lets go" I whispered. We quietly ran to the tree Christina was waiting for us there. "Alright Angel is just a foot ahead. No lights she might see us." Christina told us. We followed her thought the woods till she stopped.
© Copyright 2007 angel (dark_angel_39 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327008-Love-and-betrail