*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327270-IMeMyself
Rated: · Article · Other · #1327270
It is so difficuilt to be oneself.
The key to happiness is to be yourself.but why is that one thinks so much for ones own happiness?As it is, Its so difficuilt to live Life the way you want.What is the harm if you do something for youself.Without thinking the effect or affect its going to have on others.
Before your own liking,you have to think of other peoples liking or disliking.Wether it will be accepted or no.The doubt of should i or shouldnt i is always there.It is very difficuilt for a person to list their own needs first.But to think of it,it only happens when you are in love with that person.because only then you feel the need to sacrifice your own needs to accomadate other's.
Is it possible to think of only your happiness when you see others unhappy?That is why it is difficuilt to be yourself. Its human,we say when we feel something.The man of the house,who earns the livelihood,or even the woman of the house,they together spend their earnings for the running of the house.For their children or their parents.and in the end they put their needs.Isnt it because of their love for their family members.If the earning members want they can first spend on themselves. but they dont.Therefore sometimes you dont have to be yourself,to show your love to your loved ones.It is difficuilt not to be youself but you do it beacuse of love.
© Copyright 2007 Muskaan (stranger2u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327270-IMeMyself