*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328550-The-Quest-for-Ultimate-Power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Slayer
Rated: NPL · Other · Action/Adventure · #1328550
Its the end of the world
                                      Prologue

          Power. The conquest to gain ultimate power. If it was accomplishable we would lose our free will. Anybody opposing would be crushed. The lives of others aren't to be played with. Our wars are fought and we lose lives. The people that control our countries are corrupt. As we live on, gain knowledge, grow older, we catch on to these things. Can we ever atain peace? Is it possible to have a perfect world, or is it just the perfect world another has invisioned? Look at Adolf Hitler's invision of a perfect world. Are we to say thats perfect?  We all strive for peace with acts of war. The people who say that peace will happen are wrong. If you look at it there will always be a person who shatters that dream for many people. Why? Why can't we attain peace? Power. Power hungry people stop this from ever happening. What if there was an object that could finally give Ultimate Power to one who wants it? What if it fell into the wrong hands? If it were to happen chaos would break loose. We would all be forced to live under 1 rule; Obey or Die.
                                       
                                    Chapter 1-The Beginning

          A peaceful day in the life of Chris Jamieson. It was a beutiful autum day, blue cloudless sky, autum air rushing in his long flowing hair, and the best thing was he was done with school for the week. At 14 years old he had to deal with being a freshman in highschool, not the best of experiences, but he was managing. He was walking home from the bus when he suddenly saw his ex best friend, Brad Grimshaw, talking to a few people. It wasn't odd as he was a popular kid, but the odd thing was, he had some paper in his hand and was making sure nobody else was around. Chris turned behing the stone wall that he was walking next to so that Brad couldn't see him.
© Copyright 2007 Slayer (slayer1096 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328550-The-Quest-for-Ultimate-Power