*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328825-A-lonely-crowd
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Death · #1328825
A magical city
I sat in the most desist crowd, but felt as lonely as sitting on the Arctic. There was nothing I could do now she'd fallen from my grasp and I couldn't seem to claw my way back! On the other hand, I may have passed feeling mellow and happy, but then a pain hit me with such vehemence my heart disintegrated into oblivion. I watched my daughter run around lost and helpless I longed to say something of comfort but her mother pushed me away into the cold. So I took my journey down the road of deppression and felt like I would never love again, until finally after many years of walking I came to a magical forest of which I cannot explain entirely. There were mushrooms of great heights and vibrant colours, snowfalkes preserved in leaves. The magic was incerdable. However it came with one problem.....a fairy sat high in a golden thrown surveying the area with two icy eyes. Even though I fell into the shadows a bolt of lightening shot from her hand into me and i was blasted out of the magical world. However, I knew the spell to break magical bonds the problem was whether to use it?
© Copyright 2007 The lonely crowd (silentcry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328825-A-lonely-crowd