*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1329197-its-a-new-life
by Amanda
Rated: 18+ · Other · Biographical · #1329197
just getting started
This is just a new beginning for me. I needed some place to write out my thoughts and take time to notice who I am becoming and where I am going. I am about to move and leave behind this apartment. It holds no significance except as a reminder that I wasted a year of my life and trusted someone I shouldn't have.  The best thing I got out of this whole situation was debt. Luckily, there is a new life ahead of me with a new apartment, a new love, possibly a new job, and feelings that haven't been exposed in years. There is a happiness around the corner I faintly remember from childhood before my mom died and my sister ran away, before I grew up and found taxes and anti-anxiety medication, and long before I knew heartbreak and minimal monthly payments. I'm not an optimistic person, and my realistic views are sometimes considered on the pessimistic side, but I am up for the challenge of hope and faith (sorry for the horrible reference). I've already given my heart to someone new, and so far, I can't deny the presence of something more than love, but that is for another time. This will come off as a blog, but I don't care. I need a place to express myself without feeling the need to be modern and myspaced.
So here's hello to a new beginning with a man whose calves make me light up like a fat kid in a candy store and a real savings account and goodbye to unaffordable housing and nights filled with Michelob Ultra and vicodin.

Wish me luck
© Copyright 2007 Amanda (jujuqueen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1329197-its-a-new-life