*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1329918-A-Dear-John-Letter
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1329918
This was written for a guy I like whose name is John.
Dear John,

I often wonder what exactly turns you on. 

Do a woman’s perky breasts turn you on?  With her erect nipples poking through her shirt?  Do you ever want to take those nipples into your mouth and moisten the cool flesh with your warm lips?  Do you ever want to roll the firm teat around on your tongue? 

Do you ever want to let your hands explore her soft, taut belly?  Running your fingers along her smooth skin, knowing that something as simple as your touch makes her body quiver with silent delight?  Tracing circles on her muscles while she watches you with lustful admiration?

Does a woman’s firm, round ass turn you on?  The way it molds perfectly in those tight jeans?  The way her buttocks feel against your pelvis as you pull her close to you?  The way it curves to fit nice and snugly in your hand?

Does the way a woman looks at you turn you on?  The way she slides her tongue across those soft, parted lips?  The way her eyes stare into yours with a look that could only be pure animalistic desire?  The way she gently moves that strand of hair away from her face and tucks it behind her ear?  The way her breath gets steadily faster as she lets her eyes drift from your face, to your chest, to your crotch, to your thighs and back?

Does the way a woman fantasizes about you turn you on?  The way she lies awake in her bed at night, touching herself intimately, while daydreaming about your eyes, your mouth, your smile, your laugh, your lips, your tongue…  The way she pictures herself being held in your strong arms, holding her close as you caress her face and kiss her neck?  The way her body pushes up next your invisible form as she thinks about your dick hardening against her thigh?  The way her fingers tug at her tits and delve into her vagina.

I know a woman’s pussy turns you on.  The way her silky lips engorge with blood when your fingers graze her vulva.  The way you can feel the heat from between her legs.  The way she tastes when you stick your tongue inside her.  The way her hips buck when your mouth wraps around her clit.  The way she tightens around your hard cock as you slide in and out of her steamy cunt.  The way her wetness encompasses you while you’re inside her.  The way she pulsates against you when she’s coming. 

So what exactly is it about a woman that turns you on, John?  I want to know.
© Copyright 2007 hannibals_favourite (hannibals_fav at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1329918-A-Dear-John-Letter