*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330120-The-3-Little-Pigs-my-story-by-ME-Wolf
by robman
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1330120
My take on a classic fairy story
The 3 Little Pigs my side of the story By ME Wolf


Once upon a time in the big woods there was me the wolf, every one say’s “I’m a bad wolf” but it is because I am always drinking and smoking the weed.I was sitting at home one day with my beer in one hand and a joint in the other hand. I was watching a football match on the TV. As the match struck half time I got off my fat ass and raided the cupboards as I had the munchies.

But there was nothing in the cupboards so I marched outside and saw a mushroom growing. So I picked it and munched it I started spinning out and trough up all down my trousers. A little while later I started hallucinating and I could see the smurfs dancing round a campfire singing the national anthem.

I was still hungry so I marched through the woods and out the corner of my eye I saw a girl in a red hoodie and tight blue jeans. She had long blond hair and was carrying a big hamper she saw me and started to run. So I chased her through the woods she ran into a tree and got knocked clean out I laughed and ripped her arm off. As I started to eat it I heard footsteps and when I looked behind me I saw the smurfs again running past smoking a joint. I tried to grab one but I couldn’t because I was hallucinating.

When I had finished I was still hungry. So I carried on through the woods. I then saw three little pig building houses I sneaked over but they saw me and ran inside their own houses.

I went to the first house made out of straw and knocked on the door I asked if I could come in and the pig said no. So I huffed and puffed on my joint and burnt his house down with the hot rocks. And then I saw the pig run into the second house.

The Second house was made of sticks so I knocked again and asked if I could come in but again the pigs said no. So I huffed and puffed on my joint and burnt his house down with the hot rocks. And then the two pigs ran into the third house.

The last house was made out of bricks and was much bigger so I knocked again and asked if I could come in but again the pigs said no. So I huffed and I puffed on my joint and tried to burn it down but it wouldn’t burn. So I tried to kick the door down but it was reinforced steel, so I climbed on the roof. And as I got to the top I dropped my joint so I climbed back down picked up the joint and climbed back up. I jumped down the chimney, as I hit the floor I could see them all hiding behind the sofa. So I grabbed them and put them in the fire.

When they were cooked I took them out of the flames and went back to my house with them all chopped up. I had lots of bacon sandwiches and just as I sat down and rolled a joint the second half of the football match started. The final score was 3.1 to man u that is a true and honest account of the story of the three little pigs.

Written by Robert G Robinson aged 16
© Copyright 2007 robman (robman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330120-The-3-Little-Pigs-my-story-by-ME-Wolf