*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330399-Fantasy-Of-Love
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1330399
Love is addictive.Thats why it becomes a habit for some.
Love lost or conquered.Love spoken or love unspoken.Either way, it's a feeling of bliss.
The feeling of love,even if its for short span of time, is a state of fulfillment.The adrenaline rush, the jitters and the butterflies in the stomach.The wait, the eagerness, the anticipation of being in the arms of your beloved.

Closing your eyes in the hope of preserving the moment forever.And those countless deep sighs!  Those anxious moments ,when, waiting for some time, seems too long.It's rightly said "LOVE IS ETERNAL"

Many people find love a sweet torture and form a habit of falling in love.Just for the thrill of being in love.The theme of love is very important for any plot.Be it a novel,serial,soap opera or a movie.Because life revolves around love.

So when GOD drops Love in your lap unexpectedly, accept it graciosly.
                    As you are the lucky one.
© Copyright 2007 Muskaan (stranger2u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330399-Fantasy-Of-Love