*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330621-Have-you
by dave
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1330621
Have you ever love someone so much you would give up anything they wanted you too???
Have you ever loved someone so much that word cant come close to how you feel. Have you ever want to be with someone that you use to get along with till one of you moved on with your life but couldn't stop thinking about them? Well I have the love of my life but it just seems like all we do is fight. We do live 1100 miles away, We use to get along so well know it just seems like everything we say to each other is a lie. I know noone is perfect or even close. It seems like i except way to much from her. Where i make her let me down just cause i have high standards for her. I just don't want her to mess up her life like her sister has. I also don't want her to go down the same road i did. I use to be a big trouble make witch i still kinda am!! I love this girl so much that no matter how mad i get i cant let her go. We have broken up 5 times but they were all my fault. I look for the littles reason to fight with her. I don't like fighting with her but it just come to the point if she don't do what i think is right i flip! I just want the best for her she wants to be a nurse. I hope she goes through with it. Thats one of the reason i ride her cause it just seem like she is throwing it away and she don't know it. Well maybe I'm wrong cause she is a very smart person. I know she knows what to do and what not to do. So if anyone has so advise let me know!
© Copyright 2007 dave (dthilljr1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330621-Have-you