*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330865-The-Little-Lamb
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1330865
A little lamb fell asleep and the sandman took him to Dreamaby Bay
Once upon a time in a green meadow far far away there lived a little family of white lambs.  After a long day of playing the littlest lamb fell asleep.  He feel asleep and the sandman came and took him away.  The sandman took the little lamb to Dreamaby Bay. At Dreamaby Bay the little lamb was able to do all sorts of things like run faster than his big brother and jump higher than his big sister.  The little lamb ran through fieldsof little white daisies and big yellow sunflowers.  He even had fun when he rolled down a big green hill.  The little lamb had so much fun doing things that he never got to do because he was so much smaller than all the other lambs in his family.  The little lamb asked the sandman" when can I come back to play?"  The sandman replied "you can come back anytime you want." " Dreamaby Bay is always here."  "All you have to do is close your eyes and dream."  When the big, bright sun came over the big green hills the next morning the little lamb opened his eyes and found himself laying his little green bach of grass back at home with his family.  The sandman and Dreamaby Bay was all a dream.  The little lamb went to his family and told them where he went in his dream.  His brother and sister told the littl elamb that they also go to Dreamaby Bay everynight.  The little lamb looked confused, you see he never saw his brother or sister at Dreamaby Bay.  They told the little lamb that Dreamaby Bay is your dreams and in your dreams you can go anywhere and do anything you want to.  So tonight when you go to sleep let the sandman take you away to Dreamaby Bay, where you'll dream the whole night away.
© Copyright 2007 love to write (momluvs2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1330865-The-Little-Lamb