*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331445-An-Angry-Rant
by Hayden
Rated: 18+ · Other · Personal · #1331445
Mostly just angry free writing.
What good is unconditional love? Or forgiveness? I left myself open for the ultimate betrayal, and was ultimately betrayed. No apologies, no nothing from the guilty party. Just expectations of forgiveness and self-righteous bullshit about how I've treated him badly. And so I've tried...And still I'm the villain...I fail to see how honesty and love, however misguided they may be on occasion, are outweighed totally and completely by mistakes I didn't even know I was making. I fail to see how a person can totally and completely abandon, betray, lie to, and rip someone's heart out knowingly (while telling her he loves her), and still see fit to lay the blame on the person he just crushed in every way imagineable. Hey guess what, if I'm so bad, why don't you just fucking leave? If there's no hope and you've given up, just leave me alone. I don't need the lies that have kept me here. They're not protecting me from anything. I don't need your condescension or punishment for the person I've been. You aren't teaching me any lessons, all you're doing is trying to tear me down to make yourself feel better about the person you've become. Please leave me behind, go blame someone else for your misery...Or I know, why don't you take a good fucking look in the mirror? Why don't you try facing your own mistakes instead of hiding behind mine? Save your judgement for someone who actually gives a shit what you think because that person isn't me anymore.
© Copyright 2007 Hayden (hayden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331445-An-Angry-Rant