*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331714-Blade-You-Stain
Rated: 13+ · Other · Music · #1331714
This story is about a girl named Raven Helena Parker.Shes a punk/goth girl
Raven P.O.V:
Mum:Get up Rave,Im sick of you going to sleep at 4am.

Raven: Mom.Ill be up in a second *groans*

Mom:Fine.you know that youre father will be waiting at the train station.He'll be mad if you dont make it in time.

Raven:Ok Im up...Yay I get to see dad again.
*As Raven packs her luggage she is thinking about moving to Belleville up all the way in new jersey.Raven is officially 17 now and very quiet.Her parents split up when she was 3 and her mother became an alcoholic.She was abused by her mom alot.She liked alot of music especially:Misfits,Black flag,Slayer,AC/DC,Metallica.She has a history of cutting,taking pills and drinking alcohol.She sees therapists and psychiatrists every week.She has purple eye contacts and her eyes were normally dark blue.She has pitch black hair and its shoulder length.She's very afraid of meeting new people.*

Mom:Raven get your ass down here!

Raven:Im here

Mom:ok Im dropping you off at the station

Raven:Ok

*as they reach the stattion Raven's mom has a BIG smile on her face*

Mom:Ok,were here

Raven:Bye mom

Mom:Goodbye.

*raven and her mom never got along but raven was going to miss her.Raven got into the train and she knew New Jersey was a long way from chicago so she got her mp3 player and listened to it.She fell asleep and she had a dream about a guy,he was about 5"9'.His hair was medium length,it was black.And his eyes were hazel.Raven heard an announcement*

Train officer:Ok next stop,Belleville NJ

Raven:Oh Shit gotta get ready.

*as she exits the train she sees her dad*

Raven:DADDY!

Dad:Hey sugarplum...i havent seen you in ages

Raven:Im glad you missed or did you?

Dad:Raven youre still quite a smart ass...naww...course I missed you!

*Raven hugs her dad*

Raven:i missed you like hell dad.

Dad:well lets go home shall we

Raven:yep

*as they drive home,Raven looks out the window and sees the same guy as she did before in her dream*

Raven:OH MY GOD!!!!

Dad:Whats up honey

Raven:that boy,who's he?!*points at the boy*

Dad:Thats Gerard Way..a teen heartthrob...why ask? Love at first sight perhaps?

Raven:*sarcastically* Hahaha very funny

Dad: Im just wondering

Raven:Its like Ive seen him before...but oh well

*as raven enters her bedroom she unpacks and takes a shower.After that she goes to sleep*
© Copyright 2007 VampireGoddess (demolitionvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1331714-Blade-You-Stain