*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333106-Razza
Rated: E · Chapter · Friendship · #1333106
This Chapter of my life took place in 5th grade. It's called "1st Crush"
Started off as friends, same old story. But it was in 5th grade. It was silly little crush. I thought I was in love. But turned out to be a crush as I got older, I found out. Because true love is suppose to last forever. Am I right? He was cute. Adorable, but like a little kid. I liked him a lot. He was the first guy that made me feel so.....so.....I don't know. Weird and tingly inside. He was the first one I dreamt of...ever. But since I was born on december 11, 1993, I was 3 months older than him. He was born on March 20, 1994. He was in 4th grade when I was in 5th. And I was so young, now I realize. I dreamt so fuckin much!! It was nice while it lasted but then I fell for Saqib. My Saqib. Razza never liked me like that anyway. We were just friends and I was the one that liked him. You know.
© Copyright 2007 Lesson_learned (mukadas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333106-Razza