*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333677-More-than-a-friend
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1333677
This part of my life is about seventh grade. A lot happened here!!
    When seventh grade started, I was so excited to see him once again. I missed him so much over the summer. I never knew it would happen. I just went on with my life and then he stepped into it. I never thought of him like that. I didn't think this would be happening to me but it did. Anyway, so then there he was. So cute and adorable. The guy I dreamt of ever since. But the problem was that we both were in different classes that year. So you know? He was in 724 and I was in 725. SO close, but yet so far.
      I had heard that we should always say our feelings before it's too late. Broken hearts are often caused unspoken. I really didn't want it happening to me. So I decided to tell him. They had these candygrams for halloween in school. You just had to pay a dollar and you could write a message or wish anyone that you want to. Then you just had to write their name and class and your name, but you didn't really have to write your name. And then the students in charge of the candygrams would just send them on the day of the event. I remember sending mines on the halloween. Except mines was nothing to do with halloween. I sent one to Saqib saying that I'm a girl that he used to be friends with and I'm in class 725. I didn't write my name though. I wanted him to guess. I wanted to be his first guess. But that boy was madd dumb!! He didn't figure it was me. All his friends were looking for that mysterious girl on the day he received the candygram. The good thing was that his class and my class had lunch together that day. It was on a monday, the only day when we had lunch together in the whole week. That was lucky. I bet I came to his thought, but then he was probably like "Nah, why would she send one to me? Can't be." Then later on, I heard him say to all of his friends "Forget it." I felt so bad that he didn't knew. So then I took the next step the following week. The step that changed everything between us. But it was fun watching all his friend looking for the girl who sent him a candygram.

      The following week, I wrote him a letter with all my feelings towards him. It was a love letter, yeah you could call it that. There were a lot of 'I love you"s in there and all the memories with us. I was just reminding him of them. I was too scared to hand it to him, so I told my best friend to give it to him. And she did. His friend was with him that time, so he told his friend to read it to him, but I remember writing "DON'T LET ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS READ THIS", so his friend didn't read it to him. Saqib read a little bit of it to himself, but then he threw it in the air when the I love you part came and said "Oh. The wind blew it away." My friend heard him cuz she was right in front of Saqib and his friend. After that, things changed between him and me. We didn't talk to each other at all. And he started avoiding me. That time, I really had no idea why was he doing that, but then later as I got to know him, I found out more about him. But that was in 8th grade. We're talking about 7th grade right now. I always thought that he was just mad at me, so I got mad at him too. And we both ignored each other. We never let our eyes meet each other's. But I still dreamt of him. I loved him like crazy. He was the love of my life. My jaan. My everything. My Mr. Right Guy.
      Then winter came and it was horrible!! I remember the jacket he used to wear. It was one of those long ones. He didn't like it, but he didn't have any other jackets to wear. I thought he looked adorable. He looked adorable in everyway to me. Damn, I loved that kid. He changed a little bit around May. He started flirting with me, but only with his eyes. He smiled at me. He looked at me and then it looked obvious. And then life got brighter again. Things went so great during May and June. Then I remember crying on June 27th, the day we got our report cards and official class for next year. It was the day before the last day of school. I cried a lot for the first time in front of my friends. He was going to class 814 and I was going to 813. I really wanted to be in the same class as him. My best friend was in the same class as him though. But I wanted to be in the same class as him!!!!!!! Well, at least things were going great between him and me.





© Copyright 2007 Lesson_learned (mukadas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333677-More-than-a-friend