*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333741-Full-Circle
by KYMAX
Rated: 18+ · Prose · Adult · #1333741
This is what its come to
You will find me on the banks of the river-cold wet & beaten, with an uncontrollable shiver.

Take me into your arms, tell me I matter,hold me dear in your heart and let your love point me and give me a new start.

You,you unfortunate beautiful creature,you are the one that chose to pick me up and show me its ok to care.

So guide me and help me along my way remembering all along that if I die an unfulfilled man ....it will be your cross to bare.

You and I aren't that much different I suppose you were standing at the edge of the water thinking your long life is getting shorter and shorter. Knowing you can't swim but thought its easier to pick the deepest spot and just jump in.

Maybe you and I should learn to live and love together....and over time there wont be any storm we cant weather.

Or maybe happy endings are just bullshit and you'll jump in and drown and I will forever walk these shores a beaten man ,an unworthy king that will never be crowned.
Remember that a lost soul is the absolute hardest thing to be found.

KYMAX
© Copyright 2007 KYMAX (jfarb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333741-Full-Circle