*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333808-The-Megaman-X-chronicals-vol-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1333808
This is basically the x seires is word form thought up from the top of my head enjoy!
The sirens were going nuts at HQ. There were maverick incidents breaking out all over the city. The lower ablitiy hunters had been dispached in small groups and the higher ranking ones had scattered already.

X stood anxiously leaning against a computer terminal, this was his first big maverick incident."X!" he tilted his head to see that alia was shouting him"were dispatching you to central highway the mavericks are stopping humans and civillian reploids from fleeing the city you've gotta help them!".

X kept replaying these words around in his mind, that had been 15 minutes ago is that short while he'd got onto a drop chopper and was speeding towards the highway, if he had a stomach there'd be butterflies in it.

"This is it x!" the pilot shouted to him "kick some butt for the hunters!", having heard that X smiled and lept out of the chopper simultaniously charging his X buster.

30 meters above the ground X fired his shot taking a sizable chunk out of the highway, decreasing his falling speed the landed with a dull thud and instinctively went into a roll both actions he'd learnt from his maverick hunter training.Looking around he saw cars of various shapes and sizes racing to get out of the city, X shook his head and got back to his primary objective, starting in a sprint he sped down the highway his buster at the ready.

After only a minute of running he came to his first maverick: a thunder slimer towering over a civillian reploid.Still maintaning his speed X lept and placed his boot straight into the maverick's 'head' toppling it over, still on top of it the rookie hunter sent buster pellets tearing through it's oversized body it's blood red eyes faded soon after.

"Go now! get out of the city!" x shouted to the freed reploid,"I don't know who you are but I owe you one pal!" he shouted as he ran off.Empowered by his deed X started sprinting again, after a while he came to a collapsed section of road at least 10 meters above him he kept cool about it though.

Almost casually he walked up to a support pillar and kicked off it, then using the minor acceleration system in his boots jetted towards the wall only to kick off it again :basic wall scaling training but what was waiting up there for him wasn't so basic.

A maverick bug craft, like a giant oversized bee sat there floating in mid-air, within moments it had detected X and reved up its mounted chain gun, to counter this X dived sidways and fired 4 shots at chain gun.

The first 2 missed due to the poor angle of the shot ,the third hit the six barrels and the final one hit home: the ammo feeder, the tube cracked open and the bullets spewed onto the floor, rendering the weapon useless, from here it would be easy.X smiled and charged his buster.

The next straight was easy, only a few low class mavericks and another, faulty bug craft though as X neared the end of the highway a maverick dropship appeared overhead, and X certainly wasn't prepared for what was coming next, the dropship opened the cargo hold and out jumped a kangaroo class mech armour and a class A maverick: vile.

"Well well well if it isn't the newest B class hunter" vile said from his raised platform"what took you so long? I hate waiting you know that!""Vile im giving you two choices, you can come quietly or in pieces!" X shouted up to him "Im taking the send you back to HQ in pieces option!" almost immediatly his ride armour dashed forward and using and oversized fist hit X square in the chest, sending him flying.

X smacked into an old gas pump and fell to the floor quickly hauling himself back up he aimed his busted at vile and fired, only to his horror did he find a small spark come from the arm cannon, inspecting more closely did he see that his buster arm was hanging off his body.

He was so in shock that he didn't notice vile trample up he only noticed when one of the ride armour's hands had picked him up and started to squeeze him like a stress toy.X could feel the tightness crushing his chest bit by bit"class B? more like class zero! hahahahaha!" X could see his blood red eyes light up inside the T shaped gap in his helmet.

Then came something neither of the expected: the arm crushing X was blown off in a shower of sparks."Someone call my name?" X whirled around to see his freind zero stood there his hair blowing in the wind, his buster smoking.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr you win this time zero but i'll be back!" when he finished his sentence he jumped over the side of the highway only to come back up on the dropship.
"Thanks zero" X said " I guess im too weak to defeat him though..."

"Don't be so hard on yourself X" zero comforted him " the resistence dosen't expect a B rank hunter to take on a class A maverick in a ride armour, im going to scout ahead and gather intel on sigma's fortress as I can go back to HQ and clean yourself up, looks like you need it"he said pointing to X's arm.

Without another word X warped back to HQ : he needed a medic and a place to sleep, at least he'd done his part for the day in the daily struggle against sigma.

© Copyright 2007 thehotfuzz (thehotfuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333808-The-Megaman-X-chronicals-vol-1