*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333866-the-butcher-syndrome
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Horror/Scary · #1333866
ithis idea came from a dream. i want to know if i should continue the idea into a book.
Candice sat paralyzed over the reference books in the college library, blatantly staring in disbelief. So many questions ran through her head like fireworks. How can this happen? what will this become? can it be stopped? the gruesomely detailed images looked like something out of nightmares, not diseases. What sent chills down her back was the lack of research or comments made by scientists. Not one had seen it firsthand. not one tried to. but why?
          She closed the books and quickly made her way to the check out station. she wanted to know more. This disease captured her interest instantly and did not want to let go. one doctor had nicknamed the plague "The butcher syndrome" and somehow it became official. How did people go from getting a slight itch, or picking a scab to the gruesome images in the books? How can this epidemic spread so fast? Candice pondered as she left the silent library into the darkness of the setting sun. 
© Copyright 2007 kari anne (soulflame813 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1333866-the-butcher-syndrome