*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334127-One-Eyed-Willie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1334127
story about baseball
One Eyed Willie is about a kid that loves baseball. One day Willie was walking around the neibor hood when he saw a poster that said baseball tryouts at 1:00 pm. So Willie raced home to tell his mom that he'll be at the baseball feilds,if she needed him.
Then Willies mom offered to give Willie a ride home so he accepted it. Later on that day Willie went back to see if he made the team,and as soon as he had heard that he made the team he started screaming and shouting,and even helping out around the house. So a couple of weeks later he had his first game. And he was the teams catcher.
But unfortianetly he quit the team and joined the Little League allstars. The little league allstars walked away with victory. they're record was 19-0. But when Willie got hit in the eye with a baseball while in catching position.

And from that point on willie never did play baseball ever again while being a kid.But on his thirteenth birthday he went to the batting cages and practiced all day. After, that he went out to diner to celebrate because he had made the little leagues just in time to take his team to the championships.
© Copyright 2007 emccollough0127 (emccollough127 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334127-One-Eyed-Willie