*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334128-Nate-and-Girls-Baseball-Team
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334128
Story about baseball.
Nate and the girls were playing baseball. The girls got mad because he was a sissy and was scared so they taught him how to play baseball he still didn't know how to play so they went to a Indians game and watch them play so after the game some of the girls asked the baseball players to help them and Nate after that these other girls came up there saying that was there field that they were practicing at. So Nate said, “let’s battle in a game today.” The girls said, “Nate you’re not good, so who cares let’s go and win us a game. We need a team let’s name it Beginners.” They lost. Nate and the girls were playing baseball. The girls got mad because he was a sissy and was scared so they taught him how to play baseball he still didn't know how to play so they went to a Indians game and watch them play so after the game some of the girls asked the baseball players to help them and Nate after that these other girls came up there saying that was there field that they were practicing at so Ante said lets battle in a game to day the girls said Nate your not good so who cares lets go and us a game but we need a team lets name it beginners and they lost.



© Copyright 2007 ivicar1020 (ivicar1020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334128-Nate-and-Girls-Baseball-Team