*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334187-My-Worst-Day-Of-Baseball
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334187
This story is about baseball
Hi my name is Bob and today was not supposed to be like any other day, it was supposed to be a special day. My first baseball game was today and I did not want to miss it. When I finally got to my first baseball game the first pitcher was up and my moment to shine was now.

The pitcher pitched the ball and that hitter hit missed the ball. I was supposed to catch the ball I missed and hit myself with the ball cried Bob. I hit the ground really hard and trust me it hurt said Bob.

After I got hit in the face I had to go to General Hospital. I was in General Hospital for a week. And after that week had passed I was back in the game. I was a lean running machine.
When I finally came back I had a face mask on and my eye on the ball. When that pitcher through that ball and when the hitter missed it again I finally caught that ball like no other.
Finally that day was a special daywhen the hitter missed three times were out. The day I've been waiting for was here and it came to pass and I loved it.
© Copyright 2007 kterry1014 (kterry1014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334187-My-Worst-Day-Of-Baseball