*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334709-WHO-DID-IT
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1334709
IT is about a girl jamie who got pushed by her brother and thought it weas her friend
ONE morning ,Jamie woke up and asked her mother can I go skating Now her mother said you have to take your brother but he does not know who to skate Jamie said well there's a first time to learn every thing .I'am going with Stacey and Lacey.Stacey and Lacey are twins they always finish each other sentence it is kind of weird.now you listen here the only way you can go skating is if you take your brother said mom fine i will but if he bumbs in to me i'm bring him home to you i'm of to school wail i was walking to school stacey and lacey came and walked with we still going skating after school yes jamie said but my brther is coming .WHAT stacey said he des not no how to skate lacey said i know but my mom miad me bring him i told her if he bumbs me he coming home why don't you just keep him there i can't okay. mom im home wwheres carlos here i come hi miss willaims hi stacey lacey.
© Copyright 2007 tsmith0225 (tsmith0225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334709-WHO-DID-IT