*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334748-The-Hot-Afternoon
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1334748
Story about going to a swimming pool
It was one hot afternoon when Alex and her little brither Sammie wanted to go swimming. So they asked their mother Kerry can they go. Kerry said ''no maybe tomorrow.'' They were so mad that they went up stars and pouted. Kerry yelled up stairs to saydo your chores,but they were so busy pouting. Kerry said man they took this real hard."She thought maybe I should let them go, but I don't want them to miss their favorite grandma". So grandma came over they came down stairs with sad long faces. Grandma said "whats wrong with you guys ''. Alex and Sammie said '' nothing was wrong''. They talked and talked ,then Kerry said '' the can go to the swimming pool. Grandma said "thats what that sad face was, but then they all said "we can all go so that way we all can talk to eachther ". Then they came home and relaxed .





THE END
© Copyright 2007 mhaynes0408 (mhaynes0408 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334748-The-Hot-Afternoon