*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334826-KIDS-WORLD
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1334826
Story about Skating
There was kids name Chris, rob, mike they wanted to go to this party but they were grounded because they did something in school so any way they was sneaky out side and went to they club house and try to get out this grounded thing so they can go to the party then the bullies came in and try to jump them so they ran into this African American tuned and they were running ever were until they ran into this body with a thing that look like an fire flash light so rob wish something in his mind then he turn into to an punning well he was not an punning he was inside one then Chris wish something for his "so called girlfriend" then it came true so they called it the wishing stick.

Then they went home and at night Chris sneak out by his self then he went to the African American tuned then he wish that the world was only kids then the next morning the bus didn't come because he wish that the world was only kids then he took his daddy car and him and rob, mike, and the girls went to the mall and every body came then they was putting stuff on like football stuff, basketball stuff, hockey stuff, every thing, then they was eating every thing like popcorn, chip, ice cream, pizza, tacos every thing they can find then they watched a movie.


Then one of the bully took the wishing stick then they went to try to get it back but they couldn't because they made an army curse so they went to get Chris mom lamp it look like the wishing stick so they went to get it because Chris little sister was crying I want my mommy and daddy so they got it back by turning the lamp into a fake wishing stick then the bullies came out in Chris said you have the fake wishing stick when he know he got the faking wishing stick so then Chris told he wish it was raining but it didn't because the bully was nervous so the bully said you make is rain then they turn on the water and he look up then Chris ran and got it out his hand and ran home and him and the other people went back home and wish all the parents was here and the next morning they was there.

© Copyright 2007 jtalley1030 (jtalley1030 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334826-KIDS-WORLD