*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335807-CHANCE-ENCOUNTER
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1335807
Waiting for my husband to return.
    Today was going to be a day to remember.  Steve was coming up from San Diego and we were going to meet at this local shit hole of a bar. Known for pretty good food and decent prices on drinks, it has quite the reputation as a bubba bar.  Catering mainly to the local blue collar working man, it was not uncommon to see scruffy men with dirty fingernails stopping by to spend their weekly paycheck prior to going home to the little lady.

    Steve had his usual request on how he wanted me dressed when I picked him up at the airport.  It always included some kind of skirt and never any panties.  Going commando as it was affectionately known between us.  A shirt that was somewhat sheer so you could see my bra and nipples.  SeaTac was always cold around midnight so my nipples were always hard.  I think he purposely scheduled his flights at night so he could see them.  Usually meeting on the roof of the parking garage provided ample opportunity and privacy to cop a feel.

    Taking the Kitsap Airporter to Ghorst he was going to meet me in the bar.  Dressed the way he liked I would sit at the bar and pretend we didn’t know each other.  He would sit next to me, buy me a few drinks and pitch his best lines in an attempt to get into my panties.  I was really exciting because I wasn't wearing any.  Plus I wanted to see what he’d come up with and how hard he’d work to get me to go home with him.

    I arrived at the bar around eleven thirty that Friday night.  His flight was supposed to get to SeaTac around ten thirty.  A drink or two before he showed up would help me get into character.  I was giddy as a school girl as I sat at the far end of the bar and ordered my usual drink, a Lemon Drop.  The bar tender was pretty cool and made it especially strong.  Did I look like I needed a stronger drink?  Maybe he just wanted to loosen me up.  We chatted for a few minutes before he moved down to the next customer.  Sipping my drink, I sat watching the people in the bar.  There were a couple of people in the back at the pool table, people filled some of the tables, the little dance floor was empty and an older style juke box was playing classic rock and roll music.  Everyone seemed to be occupied doing their own thing.  They were just hanging out, having a good time.

    I had been at the bar for about 40 minutes when this guy, looking to be in his mid forties, sat down on the bar stool next to me.  At first not a word was said.  Not even a look my way.  He drank most of a beer; kind of half turned toward me and started talking.  We chatted, not really talking about anything, just talking.  I finished my drink and without hesitation he motioned to the bar tender “another of whatever the lady is drinking”.  The bar tender poured me another Lemon Drop that was just as strong as the first which led me to believe that maybe he just didn’t know how to make them the right way.  I wasn’t complaining mind you, Steve would arrive soon and I wouldn’t have to drive myself home.

    John, the man sitting next to me, was an electrician for the city and had a dirty blonde pony tale and mustache.  He kind of reminded me of my ex-husband.  His wife had passed away and all his kids were older.  He asked me what I did for a living.  I told him I was a mail carrier and when he told me his last name I knew exactly where he lived.  It was a nicely kept home but small.  We had been talking for a while when Steve walked in.  He looked around, saw me and came up and sat down on the stool next to John. He ordered a beer and just sat there looking in my direction.

    John must have felt him looking over his shoulder and turned to him and asked if he had a problem.  Steve said no and apologized.  He thought he recognized him as someone else but was obviously mistaken.  He apologized to me for interrupting our conversation and asked if he could make it up to us by buying the next round.  I said thank you but John said “thanks but it’s taken care of”.  Steve winked at me and excused himself.  Taking a seat at a table facing the bar, Steve just sat and drank his beer.  John continued to talk and I pretended to listen.  Every now and then I would look over in Steve’s direction.  I could see him smile so I went with it.  I turned my body to face John.  This would allow me to look directly at him and still see Steve.  I finished my drink and got up to go to the bathroom.  John had another drink waiting on the bar when I came back.  Then he got up and went to the bathroom.  I looked at Steve and he just winked at me.  I whispered; “how far I should take it”?  He replied; “as far as you like”.

    John came back and sat down.  I thanked him for the drink.  We started talking again.  He was throwing his best lines at me; the whole “what’s a girl like you doing in a place like this” type of stuff.  It was kind of flattering.  He was actually trying to be charming.  Not doing a great job at it but good enough.  I picked up my drink and felt him rest his hand on my thigh.  I glanced over and Steve just smiled.  Making no motion to remove his hand, we continued to talk.  Messaging my thigh his hand continued to creep higher and higher up my leg.  Closing my eyes I let out a soft little moan.  I was getting excited and my pussy was getting wet.  I wondered what he was going to do next.

    The bar was dark and no one could really see what we were doing.  I leaned over and told him; “before you go any further, go wash your hands and make sure they’re clean”.  He got up and went back to the bathroom.  Steve just winked and sipped his beer.  John was back in a flash, sat down and put his hand back on my thigh.  I wasn't sure if he really washed them but they were cold.  I said; “burr, your hands are cold”.  He just smiled and said; “they would be warm soon enough”.  We continued to talk as if nothing was going on.  Working his hand under my skirt, he smiled when I didn’t have any panties on.  He was impressed by the absence of pubic hair as my pussy had just been waxed.  I could tell he was getting very excited.  He continued rubbing the inside of my thigh and I could feel my juices flowing, I was very aroused.  He slipped his extended finger into my pussy. Closing my eyes I let out another soft moan.  He continued to pump his finger into me. With a lubricated finger, he rubbed my clit. We were sitting at the bar and no one had a clue as to what was going on. No one that is, except Steve and he seemed to be having a good time with it. John continued to work my pussy and rub my clit. It was getting more and more difficult to maintain my composure the closer I came. I leaned over and whispered; “push your finger all the way into my pussy so I can cum”.  He quickly responded as two of his fingers pushed their way into my pussy.  With as much poise as I could muster and as quiet as I could, I had an orgasm right on that bar stool. As soon as it was over I got up and headed for the bathroom. As I walked by Steve, I told him I was going to take John outside as soon as I got back. He just smiled, got up, paid for his beer, and walked out of the bar.

      I cleaned up and went back to the bar stool and sat down. I thanked John for the orgasm and asked if he wanted to go out side for a few minutes so I could reciprocate the gesture. He could barely contain his excitement. He paid for our drinks, we got up, he put his arm around me, and we headed for the door. We headed for my Highlander parked around back. I looked around but didn’t see Steve. I was sure he was around somewhere though; I could smell his cologne as we got close to my SUV.  With the press of a button the doors unlocked and we stepped around to the back passenger side. With the door open and the woods behind us, no one could see what we were about to do. I leaned against the back seat as he came in close. I reached up kissed him. His hands were all over my body.  As he was rubbing my wet pussy and pushing his hands up my shirt, I looked towards the woods and saw the shape of a man.  Knowing it had to be Steve I reached down and started to stroke his cock through his jeans.  I asked if he had any rubbers.  He said; “no”.  "No worries, I have some”.  Reaching into my purse, I pulled out a condom and told him to get ready.  I undid his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock.  He was good size, not too big but definitely not too small.  Placing the condom on the tip of his cock and using my mouth, I unrolled it over the entire length of his shaft.  He let out a loud moan and started running his fingers through my hair as he pushed in more of his cock.  Continuing to work his cock, I took the entire length into my waiting mouth.  After a few minutes he pulled me up by the hair and kissed me.  His tongue explored my mouth as his mustache tickled my nose.  I could taste the cheep beer he had been drinking and the off brand cigarettes he had smoked.  Breaking away from our kiss, he turned me around, pulled my skirt over my waist, exposing my bare ass and waxed pussy.

    Placing my hands on the back seat, I leaned over.  Grabbing me by the hips and placing the head of his cock against my pussy lips, he slowly entered me.  Inch by inch he continued to pump more cock into me.  The feeling was incredible. Holding on to my waist he pumped his cock.  As he was about to cum he pulled out, turned me around, pulled the condom off, pushed his cock deep into my mouth and released the biggest load of cum I had taken in a long time.  As he filled my mouth I could feel his cum dripping down my chin.  I continued to work his cock until there was no more.  I got up, went to the back of the Highlander and spit out whatever I couldn’t swallow.  I looked up and saw Steve’s smiling face. Going back, I gave John a deep kiss. I don’t think he was really expecting it but he kissed me back anyway.

    When it was all over he asked for my number and I told him this was a one time thing.  I got mine and you got yours.  If we meet again that’s ok.  If not, still ok.  I said; “I’m not looking for a relationship”.  I thanked him for an enjoyable night and told him I had to go.  He zipped up his jeans and I, without pulling down my skirt, walked around to the front of my Highlander and sat my bare ass into the driver’s seat.  He leaned in through the driver’s side window and kissed me.  Reaching down and sliding his finger between my pussy lips, he thanked me for a great night.  Then he turned and walked away.

    I looked into the rear view mirror and saw a figure approach from the shadows.  He walked over to the passenger side door and got into the back seat.  Sliding down as I drove out of the parking lot, he looked up and asked “have a good time”?  Looking in the review mirror I said “yeah, it was ok”.  I drove for a couple of minutes and then pulled over.  Getting out of the back seat, Steve came around and opened driver’s side door.  Reaching down and slid his finger into my pussy he smiled and said;  “I see you are still wet”.  I smiled back and laughed.  He helped me out of the car, walked me around to the other side and kissed me.  He looked at me and said; “I don’t know why, but I kind of love you today”.  I laughed and said; “yeah, I kind of love you today to”.
© Copyright 2007 Scorp739 (scorp739 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1335807-CHANCE-ENCOUNTER