*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336050-RedDust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cxxly
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fantasy · #1336050
Moving to a new school after having a major accident is tough, so is being the chosen one
"Great, Lexington Senior High......joy to the world", Lyn said. Lyn, a 15 year old girl, had everything back then: a home in the hills (Bevery Hills that is), the reputation of Queen Bee, many friends, the best grades in her class, and not to mention the sexiest piece of man meat ever!! But sadly that was over now. Now she was nothing, now she lives in a house with her grandma, now she has no friends,and now she was alone. She had become what she scorned for so long....a loser.
"There's nothing else I can do but get over it", she said as she walked in. She looked at her cellphone and looked at the time. 7:45 it read. She stood looking around the entrance; there were many kids in there talking and joking as if they had been friends forever. Lyn looked to her left and saw a bunch of boys jokin around. She smiled at them and walked over to them. "Uhm", she started, "hello?" They all looked at her, with questioning looks. These boys were different from the boys back home, no these boys were rough neck and hood. "Yeah?", one of them asked. Lyn looked at him and then started once again, "Hello, uhm, I was wondering where the cafecteria is located, my peeps?" Lyn took a moment to think about that, " OMG, I am so sorry if I offended you. Please.."
"Don't worry about", the guy said looking at her, he then told her where the cafecteria was. She thanked him and then left. All of the boys watched her walk off and then one of them said out loud, "dumb ass bitch."


The rest of the day went by, with one mistake after another; when she went to first period, she fell asleep. Second period her pants ripped in front of the whole class, at 11: 30 lunch rolled around and she she tripped and rolled in the mud. Third period was the only part of her day where nothing went wrong. For fourth period she got stuck in band, marching band. The teacher Ms. Hochtock, yeah wierd name, was a little bit difficult: always yelling for no reason saying stupid things, and singing old school songs that she didn't needed to be sung.
Now the one thing about band was that if you didn't know a thing about playing a instrument or reading music then nine times out of ten, you were screwed. But for Lyn she played an instrument, the baritone (a smaller version of tuba really cool) and she was quite good. "Everyone this is....", Ms. Hochtock stopped for Lyn to answer. Lyn looked at her with obvious annoyance, "Lynnette Faison, but I usually go by Lyn."
Some people yelled out hi Lyn, some said what up, some just waved. "What instrument do you play?" Ms. Hochtock asked. "Baritone", was Lyn simple reply. Akid in the back said yes out loud. Lyn just smiled. Ms Hochtock asked a few more questions, and Lyn answered. The rest of the class was ordinary. Somehow Lyn was happy with that.



© Copyright 2007 Cxxly (comix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336050-RedDust