*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336298-ComplicatedA-Draco-Malfoy-LoveStoryCh2
by Sarahh
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Teen · #1336298
ch.2! enjoy! pleasee comment!
Renee's point of view~~
I woke up with Draco on top of me, and Blaise, his hair messy yawning, standing beside my bed.
"Ughhargghghhhh!" I groaned, trying to get Draco off of me. "Dray, you're kinda heavy. Mind getting off of me?" I opened my eyes, only to be staring into his piercing, icy eyes. I felt the color rush to my cheeks. He inched closer.
*Is he gonna kiss me?!*
~Omigodd, omigoddd, OMIGODDD!!!!~
*SHUT UP!!!*
His lips were literally a centimeter from mine. I turned even more red, if that's even possible. He still inched closer, but right when our lips were about to interlock, his face shifted away, so that his lips were at my ear.
*Right. Okay. No kiss.*
He stayed there for a while. *What the hell is he doing?*
"YOU OVERSLEPT, DUMBASS!!!!!!!" he shouted/screamed loudly into my ear.
*Yup. Definatley not a kiss. Instead, I go deaf.*
He got off me, rolling his eyes. I noticed Blaise and Draco both had their luggage, with all their books and equipment.
"Shit" I murmured, bolting out of bed, running around my room, while the two just stood there, tapping their feet, and looking impatiently at their watch.

Draco's point of view~~
"FINALLY!" I muttered, dragging both of them down the stairs. "Floo powder." I pointed at the fireplace, indicating or Blaise to go first. He sprinkled some of the powder into the fireplace, and shouted "King's Cross!" Renee did the same. And then I went. I soon as I stepped into the fireplace, I got englufed by the powder. A millsecond later, I was standing Beside Renee and Blaise.
I heard Blaise whisper quietly, so none of the muggles heard, "One, two, three... GO!" We both charged towards the stone wall, and we appeared infront of the big, bright red Hogwarts train. The pole, with the sign 'Platform 9 ¾' was above me. I winked, smiled, sneered, waved at some familiar faces, before getting pulled by Renee onto the train. We picked an empty compartment, and settled ourselves inside.
"OH DRAKEYY POOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I heard the familiar, high pitched sound.
"Shit." All three of us muttered.

Blaise's point of view~~
I looked outside the window, ready for Pansy to barge in. She did, flinging herself at Draco. I could see Renee curl her lips, staring at Pansy menacingly. "OH DRAKEY POO!" Pansy wailed, her hangs exploring his chest, feeling his abs. "I'm gonna throw up." I muttered at Renee, and she nodded in agreement.

Renee's point of view~~
I couldn't take it. I shifted closer to Draco, and wrapped my arms around Draco's shoulders, defensively, pushing Pansy away. "Sorry Pansy. Your precious Draydray is taken." I forced myself to say, feeling my cheeks turn hot again.
Pansy looked shocked. It was priceless. I could feel Draco grin, and he played along. "Yea, sorry Pansy. Renee's just... more hotter than you." Pansy erupted in tears, sniffing loudly, and slammed our compartment door shut. I quickly pulled away, my hands stiffly in my lap. I looked up at Blaise. He was looking away from us, looking irritated. I looked up at Draco, and he was hungrily unwrapping a bag of Bertie Botts every flavour Beans. "Nice one Renee." He said, between chewing a dark, green jelly bean. His face cringed, and he spit it out. "Asparagus."
I laughed but grunted at the same time.
~What was that?~
*He thought it was an act. I told you he doesn't think of me that way.*
~At least he played along with you.~
*Yea, but look how smug and casual he is. He probably doesn't even remember what just happened!*
Draco popped three jelly beans in his mouth, and chewed. Suddenly, the compartment door flew open. The prettiest girl I've ever seen stood before me. She had shiney, black hair that came just below her shoulders. She had big, wide and innocent eyes. Her figure was small, and she was fairly short. She was thin, and dressed in a skirt, and a white blouse. Her eyes were welled up in tears, and she uttered out, "Help... please..." Her voice was soft and beautiful. I was mesmerised. I looked over to see Blaise's reaction. Nothing. Still staring out the window. I looked at Draco. The jelly beans had fallen out of his mouth, and his eyes widened, staring at the girl. Two words came out of his mouth. He was whispering to himself. "She's... she's... beautiful...". Envy took over me again, I immidiantly put the girl on my hate list. I didn't think she was beautiful anymore. She was horribly ugly.

Draco's point of view~~
My heart started pounding 5 times faster as soon as this girl came in. She looked amazing. Like an angel. She had said Help, but I don't know why. Maybe because -
Just then, I heard two familiar voices.
"Where is she?!"
"Man, she's HOTT!"
"Wait, I think i see her!"
The girl's eyes widened, and she whimpered, looking as if she was about to cry.
Crabbe and Goyle had barged in, their arms around her, looking as if they were a pair of perverted men, trying to rape her, but failing miserably. I stood up, and punched them both in the stomach. The girl let out a small yelp, and stumbled. I held Crabbe and Goyle by the collar, their faces twisted in horror.
"H-h-hey... D-draco... we were just having a little fun." Disgusted, I threw them on the floor, and slammed the compartment door in their faces. The girl was sitting on the edge of one of the seats, where Blaise was sitting. He was oblivious to what happened, and was staring out the window. I kneeled infront of the girl, placing my hand on top of hers. Her eyes were squeezed shut, but she opened them slowly and looked at me. She had long eyelashes, that were dotted with tear drops, and her eyes were amazing. "Are you alright?" I asked softly. She nodded, biting her lip. I helped her get up, and went to the seat across from Blaise. "Geez Renee, move your ass, will you? Go sit with Blaise or something?" I muttered harshly, and sitting the girl down gently.

Renee's point of view~~
I felt my throat tighten when Draco muttered those words at me. I obeyed quietly, getting up, and scooting beside Blaise. I looked down at my hands on my lap. I heard Draco say, "Don't worry. You're fine now."
I squeezed my eyes shut.
"Don't be scared."
My hands balled up into fists.
"You wanna stay in here? They won't bother you if you're with me."
I looked up angrily, seeing Draco smirking mischieviously at the girl.
*It's nothing Renee. Calm down. Draco just thinks she's another one of those girls. He'll play around with her, than ditch her afterwards. Calm down."
~Trying to convince yourself?~
*GO AWAY!!!*
~Alright, alright...~

TO BE CONTINUED...!
© Copyright 2007 Sarahh (cheeseyromance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336298-ComplicatedA-Draco-Malfoy-LoveStoryCh2