*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336619-Mr-Rodd
by partie
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1336619
A Short Story. Please Rate this story.
Stephanie sat at the back of the classroom. It was Mr Rodd's class and she loved his classes. It wasn't so much that she liked History but he looked like Brad Pitt and she fancied him like mad. She could never work out how he felt about her. He definitely didn't like her daydreaming during his class and had told her so, many times. She thought he was the fittest man she had ever seen in her life. Tall, lean, muscular and ruggedly handsome. It wasn't her fault that she was daydreaming during his classes, it was his. Stephanie and the girls would gossip about him between classes. Some of the boys said he had heard that Mr Rodd had been an adult movie star in a past life but it was never proven.Nobody really believed it but It and other rumours had given Mr Rodd a legendry status in the school.

'Stephanie!' shouted Mr Rodd 'I'm after asking you a question'. 'Er...sorry sir' Stephanie stammered. 'Stephanie, get up here' He shouted 'too many times I have warned you about daydreaming'.
Stephanie pushed her chair backwards and got up, smoothed down her very short pleated uniform skirt and walked slowly head down up to her history teacher at the top of the room.
'Bend over my desk' Mr Rodd said angrily pointing to the front of his table. Stephanie stood with her back to the class and bent across his desk with her elbows on top of it. 'Stephanie has been warned to pay attention to my class several times' he told the class 'notw you will all see what happens to my students that don't do as I tell them'.
Mr Rodd stood one side of Stephanie, so the class could see, and lifted her grey skirt up and tucked it into it's waistband. There were almost silent gasps from both boys and girls as they could see her knicker clad bottom clearly. Her white cotton knickers were tight on her and the shape of her curvy bottom was clear to be seen. Mr Rodd looked around the room proudly at each and every student.
Without another word he stayed one side as he smacked Stephanies bottom through her panties ten times with the flat of his big hand. The loud smacks sounded through the room along with gasps and mutters from the shocked students. Stephanie yelped and screeched with each of the quickly administered slaps. Tears ran down her face. Boys in the class were horrified to find themselves betting hard at the view of Stephanie and the sounds of her.
Mr Rodd stood facing the class again proudly. 'See now, Class, what happens?'
He turned to Stephanie again gave her bottom a jiggle with his two hands. It wobbled in her knickers.He caught hold of the waistband of her knickers and began to pull them down slowly. The class gasped as he pulled them down to her knees and faced the class once more. Every one of them could see her naked white, curvy bottom with its red spank marks.
'Sir!!' shouted Johnny White suddenly standing up 'this isn't right. This girl doesn't deserve this!'
Mr Rodd who was viewing his students naked bottom,looked up suddenly like he had been slapped in the face.
'How dare you tell me what to do, White' He roared 'Get up here NOW'.
Johnny White had always fancied Stephanie and she him. They had always got on so well. It would only be a matter of time until they got together, he had often thought. One day when he had got enough courage. He couldn't bear to see her being stripped, humiliated and spanked in front of everybody so he just had to do something.
Johnny walked up to the top of the class suddenly regretting his outburst and losing courage with every step. Mr Rodd towered over him and he felt very scared.He stood facing his teacher with his back to the class. Stephanie looked around at him.
'Take down your trousers' barked the teacher.
Johnny opened his belt slowly and then his button. He unzipped and pulled his trousers down to his knees.
'and your underpants' He roared
Johnny pulled down his underpants and pulled them to his knees too.
'Lift up your shirt' Mr Rodd barked then.
The class could see his white bottom under his lifted shirt.
Stephanie stealed a look back at Johnny behind her teachers back.
'turn around to the class now' he ordered.
Johnny turned red-faced to the class.
The class gasped.
They could all see his hairless small white penis and his balls. It hung just two inches long and as he was scared it was starting to shrivel up to hide in his body.
It was the first time most of the girls had seen a real penis and balls. Along with terror, fear and helplessness they also felt a strange pleasurable tingling in their private areas at the sight of one of the best looking, most popular boys in the class standing naked in front of them.
'Johnny has a little cock' said Mr Rodd lifting Johnny's little penis with the end of his cane like a little white slug and dropping it again. '...so Johnny should shut up and mind his own business! Put your tiny cock away and sit down, boy'.
Johnny was mortified. He always knew his penis was small but now everybody else did, including all the girls and especially Stephanie. He pulled up his clothes hurriedly and hurried to his seat red-faced and with tears in his eyes.
Mr Rodd turned his attention back to Stephanie again. He stood very close to her while facing the class and grasped a hand on each of her buttocks. He pulled her buttocks apart spreading her bottom for everyone to look at.
There was a gasp throughout the room as each boy and girl could see Stephanies tiny little anus and underneath her labia.
Boys found themselves getting hot and their penises getting stiff and then hard in their underpants. Girls too were getting hot watching a view they had never seen before- another girls spread bottom.
'this is Stephanie's vagina' Mr Rodd said suddenly pointing to her vagina with his cane like it was a map he was pointing at. 'this is the reason she spends so much time daydreaming. She dreams of having boys cocks in her vagina.Don't you, Stephanie?'
Stephanie mumbled something and Mr Rodd shouted 'We can't hear you,Stephanie. Tell the class 'I dream of having cocks in my vagina''.
'I dream of cocks in my vagina' Stephanie shouted now. Mr Rodd pushed his cane in ever so sightly into the entrance of her vagina and she shuddered with the excitement and pleasure it gave her.
'Not only does Stephanie like showing you all her fanny, she loves it. She's smelling of sex now. She's like a dog in heat.Sniff Sniff. You can probably smell her from down the back. Can you miss Smith' He asked a shy girl down the back.
Miss Katie Smith nodded.
'Come up here Johnny white and smell your damsel in distress. Come on hero boy' The teacher smiled sarcartically
Johnny walked up slowly his head down.
'Get down, White and smell your lady. That dirty girl is wetting herself over you. The least you can do is smell her' he grinned.
John got down on his knees and his head was just level with her spread bottom. He could indeed smell her sexy scent. It drove him wild, intoxicated him. He loved it. He made an exaggerated smelling noise to please the teacher.
He marvelled at the view he had of her.It was the first time he had ever seen a real live naked girl and it was the one he masturbated thinking about every day. He could see her slit with her spreading pinkish petals and above them her tiny anus all between her perfect white buttocks. He loved this girl.
'Come on lover boy. What are you waiting for?Part her legs and lick your lady's slutty pussy'
The class gasped at the animalistic order and there was an intense smell and atmosphere of sex throughout the classroom. Girls creamed in their knickers and boys ejaculated in their underpants.
Johnny did as he was told. He parted her soft thighs a little more and began to lick her labia, then up and down inbetween her labia and the entrance of her vagina. Stephanie groaned and sighed with the sudden pleasure.
'Quiet, you day dreaming dirty slut. That's it White, give the dirty slut a good licking.'
Johnny was getting a raging hard on. Suddenly he ejaculated into his underpants. Several spurts of cum wet him but he kept on licking and sucking.
'Now White, don't forget to lick Stephanie's little anus. Stephanie daydreams about your cock in her anus, Don't you Stephanie? Say it loud for everyone to hear'
Stephanie gasped out 'I dream of johnny's cock in my anus'.
Johnny licked Stephanie's anus. He ran the full of his tongue up and down across it. Then he licked around the rim with his pointed tongue. Stephanie moaned and groaned as quietly as she could as the sensations flooded her body and she neared boiling point.
'That's it White. Your cock's too small so stick your tongue in and tongue-fuck her instead.
White darted his pointed cock in and out of her tight anus and it began to ease and get looser. He loved this. It was so wrong and so taboo. There was something so beautiful about Stephanies anus. He pushed his tongue as far as he could and withdrew it and in again. Stephanie's pleasure reached boiling point and like a kettle overboiling she blew her lid and spewed cum as she came. She groaned loudly and the whole class gasped and mumbled to eachother.
'Quiet Class' Mr Rodd shouted taking control again 'White, back to your seat'.

'Now, I'm going to show you all what happens to day-dreamers in this class' He said looking all around the class. He opened his belt, button and zipper and his loose trousers fell to the floor. Girls shrieked and boys cowered in fear. He wasn't wearing any underpants and his cock was standing out from his body.It was huge. At least ten inches long and as thick as a branch. Below it hung his two huge balls. He was cleanshaven and muscular. He stepped out of his trousers and walked around the desks his huge penis bouncing about. Girls came in their knickers at the sight of his huge penis, balls and muscular bottom and legs. For most of them Johnny's was the first penis they had ever seen and this was their second. The boys felt so inadequate as they thought about their shrivelled, crumpled, little mushrooms hiding between their legs.
Stephanie looked back at her teacher. It was true about Mr Rodd. He HAD been a porn star after all. She gulped as she knew what was in store for her. The teachers cock swung dangerously close to girls as he stormed around the room ranting.
'I am your teacher. You have got to pay attention. You have to do well. No more daydreaming. This is what is going to happen to you'

He ran up to the Stephanie again and positioned himself behind her. He held his cock and positioned the huge knob to her anus and rubbed it around it.
'oh no. that won't fit in there' screamed Stephanie in her mind as she tightened her anus automatically against any intrusion.
But he was only teasing. He moved his cock down to the entrance of her vagina and eased it in slowly. She was soaking wet from the past while's exertions but it was still a tight squeeze. He eased in a centimetre at a time and seemed to be easing in for ages.
He was fully in. He slid back out almost all the way in and back out again. Stephanie moaned with the pleasure of having her hole completely stuffed with big hard cock.
He quickened the pace and spanked her bottom hard as he did. A hard spank for every thrust. The class watched as his tanned muscular bottom thrust in and out like an engines piston. Girls openly fondled themselves, through their knickers, underneath their pulled up skirts or pulled them down altogether not caring anymore. Boys pulled out their penises and masturbated openly and without shame. Mr Rodd was like a machine now. Perspiration covered his chisseled buttocks as he rode her and groaned and cried out 'TAKE IT ALL YOU SEXY LITTLE BITCH'. Stephanie cried out too as she recieved multiple orgasms 'FUCK ME REAL GOOD, SIR'. Suddenly Mr Rodd pulled out and shot a load of white cum all over the back of Stephanies blouse and pulled up skirt. He was moaning 'Stephanie, Stephanie...'

'Stephanie, Stephanie' called Mr Rodd.
'Yes Sir' Replied Stephanie coming out of her daydream at last.
'You'll have to start paying attention, Stephanie. It's not fair on the rest of the class. I don't know what I'll do with you'
'Sorry, Sir' Stephanie smiled sheepishly.
© Copyright 2007 partie (parttimewriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336619-Mr-Rodd