*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337401-Dreamer
by Kitty
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1337401
he came in the night, my love...
I went to sleep lying face down. He slipped into my room ever so quietly; I didn't hear him at all. Before I could react, he slid his arm under my belly across my hips and lifted me to my knees -- my shoulders still on the pillow.

I felt a panic -- who was here? What was going on? I couldn't find my voice. Then I heard him whisper hoarsely in my ear, "You are my bitch, now!" At the sound of his voice, panic became thrill, fear turned into excitement.

I tried to reach him, but he pushed my hands back under my pillow. “Keep you hands there,” he ordered. I grabbed the edge of the mattress and held on. It was clear he expected me to obey.

His hands were on my ass. I knew what he wanted; he had told me many times. I was sure I would not be able to relax enough. He continued to talk to me -- naughty talk – his lips against my ear, nibbling, licking. His breath felt warm and delicious on my neck and ear. I turned toward him and he kissed me, a long, slow, passionate kiss. He tasted so good, and his tongue played tricks with mine.

His hands were soothing, his voice exciting, his words tantalizing! His spell was working, and I began to relax.

He reached into the night stand and got the lube. Oooh! That felt so cold! His fingers found their mark and worked magic, opening me to him. “Good bitch,” he said, “MY bitch.” Confirming that I am HIS, the words sent new thrills through me.

A little tight at first, I felt him enter me. Then he grabbed my hips to guide me. I couldn't help it -- the muscles kept contracting on him. He didn't mind at all, but moaned all the more when it happened. I felt so full! Sooo good! How could it feel so good?

He pushed in and out, slowly at first. Felt cold again, as he applied some more lube. Then he picked up the speed and I could feel his balls hitting me with every thrust. I thought he was going to rock me into the wall!

He felt incredible in me. Too quickly it was over, and once he was satisfied -- he left me -- wanting to hold him.

393
© Copyright 2007 Kitty (elizabeth144 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337401-Dreamer