*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337665-The-Night-at-the-Smiths
Rated: E · Short Story · Ghost · #1337665
Scary I was frightend when I saw a ghost like thing.
It was a dark October night at the Smith's home I was only 10 years old and Mrs.Smith asked me to baby-sit while she ran some arrons was overjoyed ,my first time babysitting ''wow'' I said. They were such cute little angels, Until you saw there other side, then they would be cute little devils.

It was approximately 8:30pm and I was all alone with the little brats Mikie,Andrew,Darin and the biggest brat Clayton.

''Get to bed'' I yelled fiersly. For some reason they were bouncing off the walls literally, I couldn’t understand why. So I went to the kitchen and noticed all the candy was missing from the jar’s I hate Children '' I screamed.So I went upstairs and laid them down,told them a couple of crazy stories and left the room.

And while I was turning around I ''ohhhhhhhh'' I screamed. I saw a little boy dressed in old clothes looking at me. I was horrified. So I woke up the kids and we sat outside for a while. I just kept thinking it was a dream but it was'nt, and if it was it would of been a nightmare.’ Just calm down'' I keep saying.

It eventually got cold so I went inside and I heard clashes and smashes, things were everywhere. I just stayed cool and called their mom, I told her everything that was going on and she was there in about 5min.And she explained everything.

She gave me $20 for the ghost & the kids. I reminded myself to never baby-sit for the Smiths again.

Until this day I get creeped out just thinking about it.So now I think about it, why did'nt I just call there mom in the first place.Wow that was crazy.That was my scariest moment.
© Copyright 2007 emorris0321 (emorris0321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337665-The-Night-at-the-Smiths