*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337708-Not-Us
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1337708
this story is about 4 boy that were acused of throwing a rock at a windshield
Kevin Terry

Hi my name is Kevin one day I was at my friends Deshawn's house when it all happened. My friends Deshawn, Eric, Anthony S., and myself were playing basketball in Deshawn’s backyard. My Friends and I did not want to play basketball anymore, so we went in the front yard to play and all of a sudden a random mean lady pulls up in the front yard. This happen in mid afternoon and I was nine years old when this happened.

Deshawn, Eric, Anthony S., and I were very good friends. I've known Deshawn since he was six and our mothers knows each other very well were like cousins all most. I've known Eric since we were in preschool. And Anthony S., I've known Anthony S. I was in the 4th grade. Anthony S. and I go skating and go over each other house.

Anyhow the problem is that my friends and I were accused of throwing a rock at the mean lady's windshield. I was so mad that some random lady would come and accuse some little kids. I ran to my friend to Anthony S. house to tell his parents.

When I ran to his house to tell his parents I was so worked up and I finally told them. After I ran Anthony's came five minutes later. The problem was addressed by trying to talk to and work the problem out.

The mean lady decides to call the police. The police finally came to address the problem and four of us say that we did not do it. And the mean lady said we did.

The next day the police go out on a search. And they finally find the real people who through the rock. The people who really threw the rock were Anthony G. and Preston.

The mean lady press charges and the 2 boys did community service.


© Copyright 2007 kterry1014 (kterry1014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337708-Not-Us