*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338173-First-Rollorcoaster-Ever
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1338173
story about
Six years ago at in amusement park called Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, I got on my first rollercoaster ever. When we were walking to the ride I was scared. Then I became more scared just as we were about to get on.

My sister was with me and she told me that I should not be scared. She told me this because the ride we about to get on was not scary. I questioned her about this information even though she had been on this ride many times. I now know her information was false.

The rollercoaster was hill after hill. That was very upsetting. Plus it didn't just go around once. It went around like five times. It was very fast. By the time rollercoaster was half over I had a headache.

Then every one got scared. They got scared because the rollercoaster started to slow down. It was scary because we knew the ride wasn't over. Then at the top of the hill the ride stopped. I looked down and saw how high we were, I began to feel sick. After about thirty minutes they fixed it.

Since this has happened I have been on one rollercoaster and it got stuck. That time it was worse. So I do not plan to get on another ride again. That is my scariest moment.
© Copyright 2007 dsandidge1210 (dsandidge1210 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338173-First-Rollorcoaster-Ever