*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338215-My-Scariest-Moment
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1338215
My story is about Geauga Lake...
My scariest moment was when I went to Geauga Lake with some of my family. The mane people I hung with is my cousin Caleb, o yea my auntie Jackie and my cousin Raquel. They took me to a scary ride the bad part was it was an only one setter. So we got on and I was so scared my stomach was hearting and I was crying and every thing.

The ride that I road was green and red. It made you lay down and it take you in loops and round and round. When I was waiting in line and I heard the ride. It goes very very slow then fast. It was very loud you can hear in the back of the line.

I really hated going on the rides, but it was fun at the water part. The ride made a lot of people thought up. Some people kept riding it. The problem was my auntie, and my cousin made me get on. I really didn't wont to get on that ride.

My auntie said if I don’t get in the seat she not bringing me no more. They was pulling me and yelling at me and I still was scared. So I said just for get I will get on and I hate y'all. They said just come on and get over with and I did.

When I got on I closed my eyes and shut my mouth. Then the man and the women went to each side, and made sure we were all strapped in. Then the girl held her hand and said ready to the man. We all yelled and they started the ride up and we went. When the ride was over they all was mad and scared.

The best part was when they took me swimming. We all liked the temperature of the water. It felt good because it was hot out side. The bad part in the pool was some body almost died. We got on all the water rides they were very fun.

Last but not least we got on about 3 more rides. They were not that scary. They were fun though. After those last fide we ate and talked about what we did. This is my scariest moment.





© Copyright 2007 csmith0127 (csmith0127 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338215-My-Scariest-Moment