*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338313-The-Scarest-Moment-Ever
Rated: E · Short Story · Sports · #1338313
Its about a girl and skateboard trick gone wrong.
One day I was at meter skate park my brother said to grinded down the rail there and I did I tried and tried but I didn't stick it. My brother sticked it but I couldn’t, so my brother and my sister was like don't be scared just try to do it. So I did again that was the last time I would ever skate again. I had fled on on my knee and broke it.

That day I had shuddered my knee in three places. I didn't know what was going on I was knocked out all I was when I woke up in the hospital room at 9:45 p.m. My mom and step dad was in the I was in .My brother and sister so scared and sad.

The doctors said they nevered worked with something like this. They told mom my mom and my step dad that they were going to have to amputate my leg or do surgery. My mom said to do surgery. My mom kind of scared at first.

When my mom was crying my step dad was mad he told me I couldn't skateboard anymore. I was mad because I love to skate my mom said to stop skateboarding too. My mom told me to stick with Gymnastics.

On July 25,2007 I went to the hospital cause that was the day I had to have surgery done on my knee. They gave me some Madison and I went to bed they went on my knee when I went to sleep. When the Doctors were finished with my knee it was at 8:59a.m.My mom was there by my side when they were operating on my knee. The next day I waked up and my was there I was ready to go home.

When I went home my dog was glad to see me my gerbil was too. I was glad to be back at home. I had one painful experience when I cracked my knee in three places.
© Copyright 2007 sfarley0115 (sfarley0115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338313-The-Scarest-Moment-Ever