*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338318-The-Day-I-Crashed-My-Moms-Car
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Horror/Scary · #1338318
I crashed my mom's car over the summer
My scariest moment in my life was when I crashed my mom's car!!!!

It was summer and I was outside and I was playing basketball with my brother Robert and my god brother Antwon. It was hot outside. It was time to wear basketball shorts. I was shooting three pointers like it was nothing. That was before it happens.

My dad came and was washing his car he had me drive it around the corner. I did it was fun driving it. I drove it again and that was the second time it was more fun then. The last time was when I went around the corner it was so much fun. That happened first.

My mom was going out that day. She asked my dad to wash her car to. He said he would do it. He washed her car really good. Then he said, " Do you wont to drive it to get some of the water off of it." I said " yes" I drove it around the corner and it was getting dark. My mom's lights on her truck come on by there self. So I am almost home and I hit the car three houses down from my house. I was so scared I pulled in the drive way so fast my dad thinks I was going to run into the garage. That was my scariest moment.
© Copyright 2007 tperry1005 (tperry1005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338318-The-Day-I-Crashed-My-Moms-Car