*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338837-A-Trip-To-The-Park
Rated: E · Short Story · Activity · #1338837
A short story (which I am not to proud of) that I was assigned to write.
One day, Octavia and Julius decided to roller blade down to the local park. The two were siblings who always found at least one way to get into trouble in every situation. They were at the moment punished from the ability to skate due to their last situation. So they decided to do it anyways!
They were always worried their father would figure them out one day. But then wasn't today. Dad was out shopping and wouldn't be back until six p.m. That gave the kids three hours.
The hours past and the kids had lost track of the time. Their father appeared at the park entrance with a shopping bag in his grip. The two shrieked when they saw him. Their father stopped them as they tried to skate away and shook his head disappointed.
'Another fun thing spoiled,' the two thought...
© Copyright 2007 hvancleef1116 (hvancleef1116 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1338837-A-Trip-To-The-Park