*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341062-Zeo-And-The-Quest-for-the-Lost-Pyramid
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1341062
a fantasy story with a twist
One day a very important email had just arrived from an anonymous sender when Zoë was just about to put on her jacket.
‘Who is that sending me an email?’ said Zoë in amazement.
She went to her laptop and checked her emails. She had one new message in her inbox.
This email was the news she had been waiting for.

When Zoë read the email she was so excited.
It said ‘Come to the harbour, I have a very important mission for you, I will tell you more when we meet.
P.S. make sure you are not followed, meet me at 6pm’.

The time had flown too fast. When Zoë started to drive to the harbour, she was anxious about meeting this strange person. Who had sent her an email?

When she arrived at the harbour she met a man dressed in a long white overcoat and a black cowboy’s hat. The man said:

‘Right on time as usual’
‘How do you know that?’
‘I thought you would recognize my voice by now, Zoë’
‘Michael is that you?’ said Zoë in a curious tone of voice.
‘Long time no see’
‘Let’s get to business”
‘The mission is, we have found a group of pyramids near the river Nile. We need your skills to read ancient text’
‘You need me to read ancient writing to help you can get the treasure?’
‘yes, The treasure is an ancient crown called the Corona Aurora. The crown can control earth, wind, fire and water. It could be used to control Earth. It can create earth quakes or you can grow perfect crops. The Wind can create tornados or blow you to safety when you are out at sea. Fire can destroy cities in minutes, but it can save you an inch from freezing to death. finally water can cause land slides, but it can end in drought.

‘So you want the Crown of Elements?’
‘Yes to save the earth, don’t tell me you haven’t heard the news about the elementals’.
‘Yes’
‘I will help you acquire the Crown’
‘Thank you’
Michael gave Zoë the map. Together they studied the map it. They then started their life threatening mission.

The journey took four days to get to the valley of Arcadias.
They saw four enormous pyramids with symbols on each side. In the middle was a monument and at the top was the Corona Aurora.
‘There is the Corona Aurora ‘said Michael in amazement
‘Wait, the symbols say only the purist of hearts can pass through the gate and retrieve the Corona Aurora’
‘Do you want me to retrieve the crown?’
‘Yes’
When Zoë was just going to pass though the gates a great thunderous voice came out from no where:
‘Stop where you stand, what is your business?’
‘We have come for the Corona Aurora’
‘So you can use it for evil?’
‘No, so we can use it to save the world’
‘You may pass through the gates if you can answer my question’
‘What is your question?’
‘Name three gods who rule Arcadian’
‘Are they Arcadias, Anubis and Sara?’
‘You my pass through the gates of Arcadian’.

Just as Zoë was about to walk past a great lion and a magnificent dragon statue,
They suddenly came to life and stopped in front of her. With one swish of their tails, a great thunderous bolt of lightning came and just missed her. Then both of the ancient creatures started to charge at her.
‘Stop, I need to get the crown to save the world’
‘You may only pass us, if you can remove this ruby encrusted sword from the stone,
But only the chosen one can remove it.’
She took hold of the sword by the hilt, to her surprise the sword felt loose, then she pulled the sword from the split rock.

Then the two majestic beasts bowed down in her honor.
‘We apologize for attacking you, Sara’
‘What did you just call me?’
‘Sara’
‘Sara is the goddess of Destiny’
Suddenly a beam of light came from the heavens and surrounded her, her clothes started to change into a beautiful white dress:
‘What’s happening to me?’
Suddenly her back started to feel strange, and then two white wings stretched out and shone like the sun.
‘I remember now, my father is Arcadias… father, where are you?’ she cried up to the heavens.
‘I’m here my daughter’

Then Arcadias came from the heavens, removed the Corona Aurora and placed the crown on top of his daughters head.
‘Come your mother is waiting for us’
‘Wait, can my friend come with us’
‘Is he that man in that thing?’
‘Yes and it’s called a car’
‘You there in that car come here!!’
‘Me’
‘Yes’
When Michael passed through the gates, chains sprouted up out of the ground and incarcerated him.

Then out of the shadows of the pyramids appeared The Demon King. He said
‘Thank you for finding my son, Michael, now die!’
A great burst of flames came out of the demons hand and just missed Arcadias.
Then he disappeared with Michael into the shadows.

When Michael disappeared the Corona Aurora started to shine like the sun, then pulses of energy surged though the earth and destroyed the demon elementals.
Sara suddenly fell to the ground because she was so exhausted.
‘You did well my daughter, you’ve saved this earth and all who live in it’
‘Thank you father’
‘Can we go home now?’
‘Yes we can, your mother will be worried about us’
The four of them disappeared in a great beam of light
© Copyright 2007 arcadias (ryudo121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341062-Zeo-And-The-Quest-for-the-Lost-Pyramid