*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341560-The-Saggy-Boob-Sagas---Cougar-from-Hull
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1341560
An episode in the life of a bisexual cougar from the City of Hull (England).
Hunger is just a bite away

She spied the oddity almost immediately she walked into the Deeps' lower cafeteria.
It was so unusual, Lindseys neck almost cracked as she walked past... her sharp hunter-gatherer eyes took in everything in the two seconds they had as she walked his table.

This wasn't even wild food... that was younger... much younger... that's what a university city, out in the middle of nowhere, like Hull, had going for Cougars. Plenty of tender shoots and lamb... to satisfy you, whatever your preference.

But this.. this wasn't even sheep... sheep didn't read books... papers maybe.. but books... that was almost exclusively a tender-shoot or lamb activity.
A lamb in sheep clothing perhaps... it had all the characteristics of lamb... but the grey hair of a sheep.

She smiled broadly at herself for her clever analogy...

And even more unusual was the deep dark colour.. that was extremely rare... in Hull anyway...
Yes Hull experienced a lot of migration.. but those animals usually kept to their designated areas.
And this did not look like a migratory species.

Sheep!!... just not like she'd had ever seen it before. Tracey knew then, even as she was picking up her tray... she knew she was going to have to go in for a closer investigation. She could already feel that warmness... the adrenaline rush and the increased thump of her heart as her body readied for the stalk.

...to be continued..
© Copyright 2007 saggyBottom (saggybottom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341560-The-Saggy-Boob-Sagas---Cougar-from-Hull