*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341631-winter
Rated: E · Other · Arts · #1341631
this is not a part of my book. its just something random.
The wind rushed briskly across the icy river, ripping the fiery golden leaves from their thrown high above the earth. The burning leaves dance upon the rushing current of air, slowly plummeting towards the roaring water. On impact with the raging water, the once high and mighty leaves lose all ability to control anything about their destiny and give into the direction of the thundering control of the fast moving water. Two lonely eyes reflect off the foaming surface. Silently, the icy blue eyes watch the death of the once beautiful, now fallen leaves. Alone, she stands allowing the fierce wind slice through her and cut all feeling out. Her wondering eyes are entrapped by the frozen ice crystals forever growing along the frozen bank. She tears her eyes from the sparkling rivers edge and directs her attention up towards the angered sky. Dark grey snow clouds stamped over head, even higher and mightier then the forgotten brightly majestic leaves once were. They float above mockingly laughing at all the pain and destruction of the world that’s beneath them. Emotionless the girl looks back at the river screaming below her. Numb, she jumps and allows the crushing current to take over her destiny.
© Copyright 2007 Riceball (riceball at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1341631-winter