*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343322-New-age
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lalio
Rated: · Essay · Cultural · #1343322
This is what the new age looks like through my eyes
I sit at my home on the balcony looking at the word surrounding me and I wonder if people know what are they causing to their place of habitat.I wonder if they understand the difference between society now and society before 200 or 300 years.Man is a social animal they say,but still an animal.We wonder why there is poverty and diseases and do not really understand that we are the cause of it.People like all the other animals inhabiting our planet were a part of a complexed food-chain witch functions properly if not damaged.But man decided that he was on top of that chain and can do whatever he wishes an so he started opposing nature-the very creator of the chain itself.We started "eating" the same system that gave us our food at first time.And our feast began in the moment we started thinking that we own things.Do we really own anything?My answer is NO.Whats yours?Your house?Your car?Your inflated paper money?Nothing is yours everything belongs to nature,it came from nature and it will go to nature-"Ashes to ashes,dust to dust".Think about it.Mankind evolved in the opposite direction,bu fighting against nature.This is equal to this situation : you are poor the government gives you a house and you burn it down.The same thing is happening to our universal home - nature.Instead of developing in a symbiosis with nature we are going against it, and I am sure that many people realize the situation but do not have the power to stop it.As a social animal man believes in what the mass believes.I need to explain the word social in the meaning that i find in it,cause i thing that words can be interpreted in many different ways depending on the person that does the interpretation.For me the idea of a "social animal" is the following : social means that we live in large groups and we help each other,and we develop in a way that is correct and good for all of us.Now I ask is the modern world good enough for all?Is it good enough for you?What do you really own,except your material life?Nothing, everything belongs to nature and it will be that way until the nature decides to show us that it owns us as it owns everything else.Then it will be late for us to change the course of development we chose many centuries ago.It is never late for change.Why cant we develop in a different way more harmless to our universal home?You throw your trash on the man built street and say "What , everybody does it!" - yes your right but this is why our planet if furious to man,cause everyone thinks like you!And its up to you to decide where to throw you "Snickers" pack next time."Nature is dieing" they say,NO nature will not die nature is all that is surrounding us things we see and things we cant see yet.And by the time we see them it may be too late.I leave you now with your thoughts - the decision is yours.
© Copyright 2007 Lalio (lalio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343322-New-age