*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343775-The-Eye-Opener
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1343775
A narration on how the author has opened his eyes to his reality.
the eye-opener

posted: September 21, 2005 1:24 AM

She was from a place I'd once set foot on but never conquered...

I met her bcoz this was the place she has never set foot on but wants to conquer...

She's the epitome of a woman with my entire personality. We have been talking and hanging-out for almost a week now but it seems that i am beginning to learn a lot about her but she seems to know absolutely nothing about me.

Sometimes I talk a lot of crap about myself, but this time, I feel like the lamest bastard in existence....

It's just that for once, when I think that I finally found the one that I was looking for,
I can't say or do a single damn thing. She's leaving in two months and by then, all I'll have is a friendster picture and a Yahoo email address.

I have been through a lot of shit my whole life, I sucked them all up and kept my head high.

But this time? I dont know if i can, I wouldn't even want to go ahead and think of the next day without her...
I don't even know if i can go back to that cafe where we met. I just wish I could tell her, how much I care and tell her I don't give a damn what she's been through and how I will always accept her for what she is and how I treasure every little time I spend with her.

Why would things always happen like this?

Just when I feel that things are right, and I feel I'm happy by myself.
She comes from the middle of nowhere and then leaves me dying once again.

Maybe I'm just being the LOSER that I always am, loser in the the family, at school, at work, in everything that I do. I guess that's the only thing that I'm very good at...

I just wish I could see her every day, talk to her everyday, hang-out like we did everyday. But I guess all I can do is wish, imagine.

With her gone, I'll be extinct. I don't know if I can ever suck this up, if I can ever hold my head up high again, because I know, she will always be that weight at the back of my head. Keeping me down all the time.

Whatever the matter is, I guess, I can always talk about her, my eye opener, that showed me that love and life is not always a matter of happy endings.

Because sometimes, it can be sweet beginnings and tragic endings.
© Copyright 2007 lerroux (lerroux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343775-The-Eye-Opener