*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343826-Life
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1343826
Just a thought!
Sometimes this world offers us so little of what we truly desire, and we find ourselves ever searching, ever looking for that tiny spark of happiness to get us through our days of woe. And we are alone... in the end we are alone.

Time is precious, we should not waste but a single minute, not a second. Feel the essence of it surround you, indulge you, body and soul. Let it consume you become a part of you. It is a part of us...

It is what we use, everyday. Its what we MUST embrace or lose face in the end. For how will you speak of life when you are old and weak. A harsh thought... especially if you find a certain comfort in your own pathetic silence. Not once taking a stand to break free and will yourself to become the one person you have always dreamed of becoming. We as humans always expect others to achieve what we should have within ourselves. Always blaming the ones who had no matter in YOUR ill fate, but nevertheless we still accuse them of those things that we lost in the end. Just remember, for every action in this life their is a reaction. If you blame others for your fates, even those blames are actions and the comebacks are not always what we would have wanted them to be and in the end we start blaming more people or inanimate objects for without even thinking for one moment that it might have been caused by my own blames in the first place.

So remember, life is a gift - treat it that way. It is there to awe at, to find comfort in and to inspire. Life in itself is inspiration. I mean how much more inspiration does one need than the fact that you are alive. And yes true, life does deal out some nasty hurdles on our path, and we do sometimes feel that it is getting just way too much to handle. Remember this, that no matter what, things even out. Life is about balance and to keep that balance the scales must tilt to the other side. I spoke the other day to a young girl, her friend was 13 when she died of cancer. I asked her one question that changed her whole perspective on her friends young death. 'what was her attitude to the end' and the girl replied. 'She still laughed happily, and said: I'm good to go'. It amazes me that some people take life for granted and this young girl at the age of 13 realized what life was about and she embraced it. Even if she were in pain, she never once felt sorry for herself.

So, life CAN be beautiful, it CAN make your dreams become a reality, it CAN bring you joy, but then YOU must want that. Tis not far.

'The angels came to God and asked where they should hide true happiness. The one said, 'at the bottom of the deepest oceans', the other said 'within the core of the highest mountain' and God turned to them and said... 'Put it in their hearts, for they search seldom there'.

God Bless

© Copyright 2007 daggapitte (daggapitte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1343826-Life